Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Courteous Drivers


Last night we were in a shopping mall strip center. You know those places where there are stores but no major department stores. Usually, eye glass places, minor department stores, insurance offices etc. Well as its winter time and the sun is down early, it was dark.
We were going to cross the parking lot to our car after buying me a new pair of shoes. She has learned that when guys stop their cars to let you cross the street it is because they want to scope out the girls asses. And you girls thought the guy was just being polite....Yeah right!!! Well she had one of those diaphanous skirts on. The kind that when the light shines just right they are at least semi see through, but the rest of the time you really don't see through them. The photo on the right is about the best I could come up with. Well Im sure he wanted to get her in the head lights and have them shine through so he could at least see her panties. Problem for his was that she wasn't wearing any panties.....Poor guy didnt get to see what he wanted to see.

3 comments:

Blissfully Wed said...

Beautiful shot. Nice story, too. ;)

I'm only imagining my hands moving up her sexy thighs now. Thanks for sharing.

Joy, Shared said...

... or, you know, if she wasn't wearing panties, maybe he saw exactly what he wanted to see.

bdenied said...

Thanks for all the compliments/comments but I confess the photo was for illustration only and is not her......but Bliss I could visualize you running your hands up her dress too....nice thought actually.

45 Days

 I may have mentioned that after a nice session between my wife and me where she came and I did not, my wife had been teasing me to the brin...