Monday, December 17, 2007

Was she turned on?

Well the cuckolding event we were hoping for did not happen. Must be the busy season. Holdidays etc....We had company Sat/Sun for dinner so it was doubtful that anything could have taken place. Kids back from college...Cant wait for the new semister to begin.....One gets used to having the house all alone.


I can't remember if it was Friday night or Saturday but she and I were alone and we were flipping through the channels. Not much on, but I come across Spike Channel and the UFC (Ultimate Fighting Championships are on.) I have always had a very high interest in martial arts and I enjoy the sport although the marketing gurus would tell you I'm not in the target demographics for this sport. But I like it nonetheless. Much better than boxing.......so I start to watch and she is watching with me.


Now the blood gets too her and in High Def TV there is plenty of that as this sport can get a bit messy. The fighters never seem to get as hurt as boxers but they do bleed.


As we were watching, she had been slowly and very gently masturbating me. (Sex and violence...what can I say....a guys dream right.) It was one of those playful masturbations where I know that she is not getting me off, just using my cock and balls for her amusement and idle hands.


So the two fighters are taking this match to the ground. Both are wearing shorts that are tight as most of the fighters usually wear baggy type shorts like surf jams, but these two have on the tighter shorts. The fight is back and forth with both guys scrambling on the ground and neither has a distinct advantage. One guy finally is trying to take the dominant position, and his back and butt are to the camera. His legs are apart as he trys to get on top of the other fighter and it is obvious that the outline of his cock is visible from the rear position.

As he struggles to mount the other figther his shorts are riding up his tighs and his genitals are very prominent.


I notice as he is more dominant and his genitals are more visible she begins to more vigorously masturbate me. He rgrip tightens, her pace quickens and she is squeezing harder and tighter and its almost but not quite painful....Now as the dominant guy begins to loose his position and the other fighter begins to escape, her pace slows down, her grip loosens, the squeeze is less.


Its a see saw battle and again the more dominant fighter takes his mount and again her grip tightens, the pace quikens and her grip gets tighter.


I think to myself, this is raw, this is sexual, this is two warriors going at it and the stronger will spread his seed and the race will survive......I swear I think its turning her on, this primal struggle of the warriors. What is she thinking I can only wonder but her physical reaction is there.....I feel it, I sense it, I look at her, she has that glaze in her eye, that "I want to fuck him glaze.!"


I looked around and found some photos on the net and I wanted to illustrate what it was she was looking at. I know the photo is not of an UFC match but it was two men in the combat sports and the photo illustrates what she was seeing.


So the question is ,"Was she turned on?" You decide......oh yeah and I did not cum either.

4 comments:

helpmate hubby said...

i would say she was definetely turned on! I may try that myself.

Emma Kelly said...

Let's hope she was turned on!

Best,

scott
Mrs. Kelly's Playhouse

Emma Kelly said...

Let's hope she was turned on!

Best,

scott
Mrs. Kelly's Playhouse

cw said...

I love UFC for this very reason.

4ish is the new 3ish

 by Mrs bdenied: My my my.  What a pleasant surprise.   Not only 2 days ago my longest known F Buddy spontaeously stopped by for a good fuck...