Wednesday, December 19, 2007

The rules

So as some of you are aware, we are preparing to move to another state so that I can get another job. Not that the one I had was not good and it even paid more than the new one, but I need a serious change. I will be sad that Im taking her away from the newest fuck buddy and before you say anything the move has nothing to do with jealousy. It was just time for a new job.


I'm with this really good looking real estate lady and I tell her before I make an offer to buy I have to consult with the boss. Now everyone knows that is my wife right? She just smiles and says sarcastically, "yeah right." Since Im here looking without the wife she must think I make all the choices, but my wife trusts me in these matters.


I have now been hunting houses for three days and I'm getting familar with the real estate lady and I say, "Come on you know it is the girl who has all the power." She says, "yeah we really do don't we, but why do you think that is anyway."


I hem and haw and say I dont know her well enough to tell her but she eggs me on and I give her this answer.

5 comments:

Blissfully Wed said...

And her reply? ;)

S said...

Well that is how the entire world should be run, dont you?

Lavender Fields said...

Well everyone knows women rule men

bdenied said...

Bliss, her reply, "WELL OF COURSE, I KNOW THAT IT'S SO TRUE, ISNT IT!"

Welcome S thanks for stopping by and yes I would tend to agree.

Yes they do Anna...

Blissfully Wed said...

I'm always happy to give my wife whatever she wants. It just seems to make sense in the long run. ;)

45 Days

 I may have mentioned that after a nice session between my wife and me where she came and I did not, my wife had been teasing me to the brin...