Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Cars



I liked this drawing for two reasons. If you have followed this blog then you remember my post where she did her number one guy in a car while they were driving and this one is in a car.....Come to think of it she has had sex a few times in a car with him. One time I almost stumbled on them by accident and I posted a photo with that illustration.

But the other thing I have always liked is that she has a fantasy to do a guy and not even get his name or have him get hers...You know that totaly anonymous fuck....Here our herione is asking because Hubby wants to know who she is doing... Names aren't important but her getting it from others is.....Just liked the way the drawing was done and besides I did not really have much to post today.

2 comments:

Blissfully Wed said...

I've only had nameless sex a couple of times. I think one of the exploits was with a married woman.

The time with her still resonates quite nicely. ;)

Anonymous said...

naughty, but nice x

45 Days

 I may have mentioned that after a nice session between my wife and me where she came and I did not, my wife had been teasing me to the brin...