Thursday, December 6, 2007

Dec HNT Day 1st


Well now if it is Thursday it must be HNT. I tried to get a nice upskirt shot of her sitting at a sidewalk coffee shop with people in the back ground. Typical of when girls flash a bit of their leg and a guy wants a glimpse up her skirt (some girls might too) her legs are just not quite apart enough to glimpse what it is we want to see. Even though this was staged the result was the same. Close but no Cigar. There was young guy in his 20's standing to my rear that I did not see and he got a glimpse too. I think he tought I was just taking her photo and we were not actually flashing.
Funny thing I was alone at the same shop just the other day and a girl in a micro mini gave me a nice peek up her skirt totaly by accident. That's what made me think of this shot. The idea someone can peek up her skirt is thrilling and the idea they might get to sample the goods is even more thrilling.

7 comments:

Johanne said...

This photo made me smile... even if I'm not sure I get the hole idea... I still respect it... but for my part... I want my man too much, I would feel very hurt if he ever asks me to do another... I bet I'm a dinosaur... ;-))
HHNT!

Blissfully Wed said...

I do love even those "almost glimpses" I see from time to time when I'm out and about. We host lots of Christmas parties at the hotel and the women always look smashing when they take off their long winter coats.

Thanks for sharing that shot of your lovely wife.

oldbear said...

Hi BD, thanks for sharing that shot of your lovely wife.

I am glad to see another guy who likes WEB Griffin has a sexual blog.

Nice hottie you are blessed with:-)

Naughty K said...

Great "almost" shot...
Happy belated HNT!

Alfie said...

In one of the tamer girlie-mags of my teenage years, there was a regular feature: a sort of worm's eye view, looking up young women's skirts. It was often as much a turn-on as the more explicit shots. Thanks for sharing.

Lavender Fields said...

i think its very sexy.Because you just can't quite see

Anonymous said...

nice view, would love to run my tonge up and down those legs, xx

45 Days

 I may have mentioned that after a nice session between my wife and me where she came and I did not, my wife had been teasing me to the brin...