Thursday, May 3, 2007

blog vanishes

I was going to read the "ladywith a secret blog." and when I got to the site found out it is now apparently by invitation only. I do not know why someone would have a blog that only invited persons can read but that is their business. I am saddened by this as she was an interesting person.

All is quite in our little world. I am on a trip now and she and I go to Europe for a vacation next week. First really big vacation we have ever taken. It should be nice but with the dollar down it will be pricey. Oh well one only lives one life. I have a fantasy of her getting laid while we are over there, and I hope it happens but something tells me it will not.

No comments:

45 Days

 I may have mentioned that after a nice session between my wife and me where she came and I did not, my wife had been teasing me to the brin...