Tuesday, May 22, 2007

More details

To get the full flavor of this post you will have to read not only this post but the one preceding it too. I spoke to her again and she told me that on their way from the airport to the hotel, she at his request gave him a blow job. He wanted her to sit on his cock but they were on a high speed expressway and she told him no it was to dangerous. A few minutes later a State Trooper passed them and sitting on his lap with his cock buried in her pussy might have been difficult to explain. So when they got to the hotel he was rock hard and had her go park the car while he walked intot he hotel trying to hide his hard on. He later asked her if she felt like a whore walking through the hotel lobby on her way to fuck him and she told him that it did indeed make her feel like a whore. Now keep in mind neither of them was thinking feeling like a whore was a bad thing. She rahter liked the feeling. The rest of the story you have below this one so have fun and as more happens or I learn more I will definitely post it. I have a lot of fun with this blog and plan to continue it.

No comments:

45 Days

 I may have mentioned that after a nice session between my wife and me where she came and I did not, my wife had been teasing me to the brin...