Monday, May 21, 2007

Wishes come true

Well as I write this my lovely wife should be on her way to meet her main guy. He called her today and said he would be in town. He must have known that I was out of town and her pussy was his for the asking. She is going to meet him at a hotel and will probably spend the night with him. I am sure she is going to give me some details and when she does, i will post them here. In the meantime I am very excited that he is doing what I hoped he might do. When she told me that he had called, she was very excited and happy that he had. She adores his cock and wants it in her, especially since I only did her once last week and at the beginning of the week. That is far too much time for her to go without getting laid.

No comments:

45 Days

 I may have mentioned that after a nice session between my wife and me where she came and I did not, my wife had been teasing me to the brin...