Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Friday NIght Call

We had gone out to dinner Friday the 4th and were sitting having a cup of coffee when I realized I had left my phone at the restaraunt. I called them with her phone and they said they had mine and would hold onto it for me. We were driving back to pick it up when her phone rang and her main guy wanted to see her right away. We hurried to get my phone, made a mad dash back to our place and I dropped her off. He had told her he was going to be at a certain store not far away picking up some items and when he finished he would come and as he told her, "Pump a huge load in YOU." I drove to where he was getting his things and without him knowing it, I followed him back to our place. I am not stalking him, I just think its fun as he has no idea I am around. He does not want to meet me and he won't, as I like him doing her and would not do anything to mess it up for her. It was fun calling her and giving her his location. Kind of adds to the suspense and the excitement. Any way he arrived in short order and I watched him enter into our place. Knowing another man is going into my house and will soon be in my bed fucking my wife is very, very hot. He was inside about 35-40 minutes and I eventually spotted him leaving from my hidden spot. She called to tell me he had left, and I hurried back to the house.

I gave her a big hug and kiss and put my hand between her legs. I remarked that he had really cum and she was dripping wet. She just smiled. Her panties were so soaked with his cum and her wetness that she put on some clean ones and soon they too were soaked.

We lay together on the bed and I gently stroked her pussy. At one point I put my head between her legs and gave her pussy a small kiss. I think I could taste him there. She said she was not going to have me eat her as she had too much backwash from hi. She told me she was going to jerk me off and she did not need anymore. After a while I was so turned on I asked her if I could put my cock in her. I asked, and it was totaly up to her. She smiled and said yes I could. I was super erect and I slipped into her. I could feel his cum and her wetness and I did not thrust at all. I knew he had given her a very hard pounding. He does that to her. He is quite rough with her and I know she likes it that way. I was determined to be super gentle. I wanted the contrast to ve apparent for her.

Without even thrusting and just laying on top of her with my penis in her I exploded. I came so hard I thought I would pass out.

I felt very close and loved by her and I truly enjoyed being the second man in her that night. I had not gotten any from her in over a week and I like that she does not hesitate to jump into bed with him the moment he calls and that sometimes I am denied her warm lucious female sex.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

god, that is so hot. I'd luv to feel my wife's puss filled with another guy's jizz. I don't even know if i would last long enough to get it in.

Anonymous said...

very erotic

45 Days

 I may have mentioned that after a nice session between my wife and me where she came and I did not, my wife had been teasing me to the brin...