Tuesday, May 22, 2007

They met last night

It always amazes me that on most nights around 10-11 she is dead tired and wants to go to bed to sleep but he calls and wants to meet her at 11 and she is raring to go and fuck him and that is what she did. She met him, they drove to his hotel and they fucked. She let him take her doggy style while she ironed a shirt for him, let him have her in the bed and she woke him up with a blow job. I dont have all the deatils because she had to be some what careful as I spoke to her at work and others were around, but I think he came in her pussy and the next mornign in her mouth too. I might add a detail when I am more able to talk to her but that is what I know now. I mean it really heightens the fact that she cuckolds me as she does him when I am in town, I have to leave so he can take her in my bed and she does him when I am out of town and goes to a hotel. Perpahs she is sending a message that she will have him when and where she wants even if it means leaving my bed to do so. I mean she could have had him over to the house since Im out of town,, I just know that she is a hot wife and I am her faithful cuckold husband and we both like our roles.

No comments:

45 Days

 I may have mentioned that after a nice session between my wife and me where she came and I did not, my wife had been teasing me to the brin...