Friday, February 22, 2008

Admitted Cuckoldress

(This is an event written by my wife. She was inspired to write it after I had shared a posting by another woman who cuckolded her husband....we don't often get to hear from the girls that often and Im happy she thought to do this. It is also the first time I have really ever had her inner thoughts on the night. Sure we discussed it lots but these are her thoughts as she wrote them and probably come from deeper inside. I hope it gets you as turned on as it did me.)


I am now an admitted cuckoldress. There was a time I would be appalled at this admission. It all started with husband who wanted to do a 2 guys and 1 girl 3 some and perhaps a 4 some. I really paid no attention to this for quite some time, but never said "EW! That's disgusting!" So Mr patient husband kept chipping away at my resolve. Once I agreed to trying it-we did a 3 some, then a four some that did NOT work out. I told him he was on his own, leave me out of it...however. About that time is when I met Mr Fantasy man...or he met me. That was when I became glad at husband's openness to my exploring my sexuality. But I digress; those meetings are stories for another time.

In the meantime we did go to swingers clubs. We stayed to our selves, since I did not want to "mingle". Husband gets an eyeful, then we'd go to private rooms and take care of "business". The dressing sexy & dancing is fun, but I would prefer to just stay with my favorite guy in the world, my husband.

We managed to find a private party to go to for this "lifestyle". I was shy & just said I was along with my husband so he can have some fun. I intended to stay to myself & support husband in having his fun. (and the guys were not that much eye candy for me anyways.) We had gotten there fairly early & we were sitting in toward a corner..then in came Military Man (but in civilian clothes). The moment he came in the room, I looked in his eyes & he looked in mine from across the crowded room--yes, I know--anyone with a little age knows about the movie South Pacific--yes I can just hear that tune in my head just thinking about this evening. Anyway, he sat across the room from us...husband leaned over & whispered in my ear he knows who I thought was cute. (I don;t know why--just because I kept looking at him!) All I could do was grin & nod my head. We looked at each other several times...finally people began to mingle more. Husband went over & chatted with Mr Military & found out he was in the military (I could tell by his look & his oozzing confidence) Once I found this out, i knew I just had to get over his way & be bold. We talked a bit, then got separated. He sat on a chair, & hubby "pushed" me to go give him a blow job...totally out of character for me, since I do not like ot be on display, but I did just that! I asked him if it was OK if I did that..how silly of me! I knelt down in a position of worshipping his cock, took it in my mouth & did it ever get big! I had a blast getting him hard, then letting it go down a bit..then getting his hard & getting him to the point of nearly ejaculating & stopping..but never leaving. I let my face stay there breathing warn breath, He was in agony! Enjoying the pleasures of my technique & wanting to come but not wanting it to end at the same time. He leaned back & with a big smile gave my husband a thumbs up. That was the night my husband finally reallised I really do enjoy giving blow jobs! So, after enough torture, I let him come in my mouth & his cum dribbled out on my face. He was ecstatic. I got up & moved away & let him languish. He mingled some, but came over to hubby & me while we were having some refreshments. He said what a lucky man hubby was & asked questions & had a lengthy discussion about this tantaric sex and my fantasies. I admitted to one fantasy of meeting a guy for the 1st time & finding him so hot we would have passionate sex, then he'd go & I would never see him again. (stupid me!). I went into another room and he followed me. I started playing with his gorgeous cock once again by hand & swept a soft chiffon wrap I had on back & forth across his cock. It responded. Hubby was standing behind me...Military Man was touching me very adeptly--strong knowing & wanting hands--but very gentle at the same time. The confidence & hard body was a turn on for me. After some kissing & breathing on my neck, I leaned back & moaned to hubby I just have to fuck this guy. Hubby took one of my hands & started to go find a private spot for me...but I looked in Mr Militray Man's eyes, and he knew exactly what to do. All he did was bob his head sideways , meaning, follow me. No words were spoken. I let go of hubbys hand & took Military Man's hand. He led me to a bathroom with a hot tub....hubby followed unbeknownst to me--I was so engrossed into having that big hard cock pressed into me I didn't know anything else of what was going on. He had me kneel down and he was behind me deftly using his hands all over me and into me, then he put his cock in me & I was about to explode! He fucked hard but slow and very confidently--when he came, I had left a puddle on the step of the hot tub.My knees were weak--I just sat there for a few minutes & when I got my faculties back, went looking for Mr Military--but he heard what I said abut my fantasy--he was GONE! I could not believe it! He was too smart & too gifted for my owe good! DANG IT! I wanted to fuck him again sometime! But that was not meant to be-----me & my big mouth--and he actually heard what I said & fulfilled what I told him. It is a night I will never forget, the strong sense of WANTING & NEEDING. All from eyes meeting across a crowded room....

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is a lovely post. Thanks!

db said...

I think I got a military flight suit in the closet. just sayin

Anonymous said...

very hot, please write again soon...

helpmate hubby said...

OMG that was a hot read, and those pics of your Wife are so totally hot as well! Please tell Her that Her contributions and breathtaking beauty are very appreciated!!!

Emma Kelly said...

Yes Ma'am. Very real and very telling. bd is a lucky man.

Best,

scott
Mrs. Kelly's Playhouse

4ish is the new 3ish

 by Mrs bdenied: My my my.  What a pleasant surprise.   Not only 2 days ago my longest known F Buddy spontaeously stopped by for a good fuck...