Sunday, March 29, 2009

Naughty Grocery Shopping

Yesterday we were at the grocery store picking up a few items we needed. We were not at our neighborhood store as we had some errands to run, and stopped by one on our way home but a City or so away.

Her phone beeps and she has a text msg from her former and number one fuck buddy...he is sexually graphic...wants to slide his big cock in her etc....she texts back and he says he will call.

I do what a good cuckold husband does. I finished shopping and she goes to the car to await his call. I come out of the store fifteen minutes later and approach with the shopping cart. She is on the phone. I can just see inside the car. She has a fleece jacket over her lap. She has the phone to her ear, her other hand under the jacket. She closes the phone, puts it down, with the phone hand free, she adjusts the jacket and removes her hand from inside the waistband of her jeans. She buttons her pants, zips up....My wife was obviously masturbating in the car while on the phone with the old boyfriend. She has a big ear to ear grin. The parking lot is full of shoppers who ambled by or near our car.

I put the groceries in the back and she tells me my timing was good...Then she tells me about the call....She makes it a point to tell me she told him to get his ass to our city so she could suck and fuck his "huge cock." Of course she tells me that is what she told him to stroke his ego....perhaps she is also letting me know that he has a huge cock. She tells me she told him her pussy is still tight. He always tells her that she has a tight pussy. She tells me she told him that her pussy is even tighter becaus she has not had his big cock splitting her cunt open.....I sit fascinated in the car, my own cock is swollen.......Im fucking turned on and I feel as if I had just been cuckolded again, but not quite....well the next best thing anyway.

A quick side note, he called again today for more phone sex...he is on a big trip and must not be getting any pussy.....she said he needs to get his cock here ASAP.

Happy weekend

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck and keep us posted.

Anonymous said...

Oh, my! Your wife is a sexy bitch! Who isn't attracted to that!? Yum! I love the parking lot jack off! Nothing better thinking that someone will catch you.

Alfie said...

Fantastic! We need to know what happens.

Emma Kelly said...

Hi bd,

Em is not a gadget junkie. There's a guy she fucked once that keeps texting her but she finds it annoying. He wasn't that great a fuck which may partially account for her exasperation.

But in your wife's case, I'm hoping her swinging dick gets his ass in town ASAP.

Best,

scott
Mrs. Kelly's Playhouse

Kittie Kate said...

My weekend actually was pretty good. My fuck buddy took me out to get my nails done. Got my feet done.

Looking forward to bj's tonight. Thanks for the comment about my tits. :)

bdenied said...

KK::Well rest assured that was very sincere and my pleasure...I hope you enjoyed your BJ's

yuvutu said...

Wow you got m-cuckolded!

45 Days

 I may have mentioned that after a nice session between my wife and me where she came and I did not, my wife had been teasing me to the brin...