Monday, March 2, 2009

Waiting Continues

An interesting weekend. I had a birthday.....I wont bother to tell you how old I am and no happy birthdays needed or wanted.

I had to work and it was supposed to be my day off. Not because it was my birtday but because it was my day off. I had to go in anyway, do to some shortage of personnel.

I came home and she said her new guy had called but she had missed the call...She was either in the shower or at the grocery store. In any event if the phone beeped alerting her of the message she did not get it. He wanted to come over to fuck her.

That would have been a perfect birtday present...I would hav loved it. It has now been since the end of December since I visited her pussy. (with cock that is) My tongue has danced around that sweet little clit of hers on several ocassions.

We did go out to a club for my birthday...I shaved her little pussy and gave her a nice orgasm. At the club she gave me a hot little lap dance, rubbing her cute ass on my swollen cock.

Last night we were in bed watching the late news...she stroked me to a magnificant hard on...she kept me hard throughout the entire news cast, turned off her light and rolled over on her side, put her head on the pillow and just left my cock hard as it can get....I turned off the TV, snuggled up against her and put him against her ass and just hugged her. I told her that was hot, just leaving it hard, not saying a word and not caring if he stayed hard all night.

Im sure many of you think it was mean...It was not....It stirs me now to even think about it....

...and finally, he said he might try to see her on Wednesday during her lunch hour. my God I hope so....I know she wants his cock in her tight little cunt and so do I....

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yikes! A hard cock to go bed with? You are a better man than most!

Anonymous said...

My ex-girlfriend used to deny me and I loved the teasing. I wish my girl now would do that. You're right. It's incredibly hot.

Anonymous said...

Well happy belated birthday anyways :)

So guys do love a tease ?? Interesting :)

Miss Honey said...

Happy Birthday (even if you don't want it... I am giving it anyway... I tend be that way).

What a lovely tease she was, a perfect present for you.

Kittie Kate said...

Sounds fun, especially the lap dance.

Milliscent said...

I must agree, Happy Birthday To You, want it or not!

Destiny said...

Happy Birthday!!! You're only as old as you feel hunny!

bdenied said...

SV:: From the sound of your yikes I think you would rather have liked it that way

GB: Have you told the current about what the ex liked? might be agood way to broach the subj

ME: Yes we do...i take it that is something of interest to you

MissH: well thank you anyway.....

KK: The lap dance was cool....or shall I say hot.....yep it was fun

MsM: Somehow your comment does not suprise me...he says with a grin...

Emma Kelly said...

Hi bd,

As you know, Em has had me locked up in a chastity device for a while now. The other night, I thought maybe my skin was getting abraded and asked if she would remove it. I must have been dreaming. She said that she'd check it later. That was several days ago. She hasn't checked it. She must have known that I was going through an antsy stage getting used to being in chastity again. No abrasion.

She's been so busy we've hardly had time to say hello much less do anything. I get aroused but can't do anything about it and she seems distant and preoccupied with other stuff. My sexual needs are not currently among them.

You're lucky Mrs. BD pays attention to your penis. Mine currently isn't. I think she enjoys stringing me out this way.

I have a question regarding this post. Can you really get a hard on watching the news?

Best,

scott
Mrs Kelly's Playhouse

bdenied said...

Scott" I think you have gone to heaven.....Yes, I can get a hard on watchng the news because I have the amazing ability to tune it out......especially when Ms benied is playing with my cock...

45 Days

 I may have mentioned that after a nice session between my wife and me where she came and I did not, my wife had been teasing me to the brin...