Friday, March 6, 2009

Tell Tale Signs

Came home from work on Thursday and got home about 20 minutes prior to her.

Walked into the bedroom, noticed the bathroom light was on....that was odd and the bedspread, wrinkled, the comforter pulled askew, and things just looking a bit out of place.

She came home, I gave her a greeting kiss, and hug, the odor of some strange masucline scent still upon her neck.....

" Were you able to do the banking today? "Yes and the deposit was made....." we both knew what it meant.

Banking can be exciting, exhilirating, for both the depositer and the one making the deposit....I suppose I got the interest....

8 comments:

relevent married guy said...

Oh yes, that is exciting. I think that I would have had to just had my way that very moment though, and perhaps you did! :) Thank you for sharing!

jude said...

Did you make an "audit" of the account?
jude

bdenied said...

revelant: Not yet but soon

Jude I as always appreciate your stopping by

Anonymous said...

So no immediate withdrawal for you?

Bummer....

Milliscent said...

What a delight it must be to catch the scent of another man on her body, what instant excitement that scent must bring as the impulses are shot directly from nose to cock.

bdenied said...

Ronald: No immediate withdrawl at all..

Ms Mi: You say it so well and capture the the feeling.....but I think You understand it so well....

MikeCindynJoe said...

Making a large deposit in a sperm bank is always fun, but most often, there is a substantial interest penalty for an early withdrawal.

Fun post.

Mike

bdenied said...

MikeC&J....good to see you again...I am assured there was a very large deposit and it remained in long enough to generate a lot of interest......it certainlyw as not a nine month CD but the short term benefits were there.

45 Days

 I may have mentioned that after a nice session between my wife and me where she came and I did not, my wife had been teasing me to the brin...