Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Phone calls and ESP

Sunday my wife and I had a good romp in the sack...We took some hot photos of ourselves which put us in the mood. I trimmed her little pussy, (stop by tomorrow) and eventually plunged inside her after she had cum by mouth...I just adore getting her off by mouth...Thank goodness I learned to use my tongue.......plunging my cock into her while I think she finds it enjoyable is much more for my enjoyment than her sexual stimulation. I suppose that is why I just love it when she takes a nice big hard cock and gets her cunt pounded.

As we laid in bed enjoying the afterglow I mentioned that she would probably get a phone call from her boyfriend that she had before we moved. It seems that if the new guy comes around or I actually fuck my wife then the former guy calls within a day or so. I swear he smells the cum and wants to reclaim her pussy.

She called me yesterday and said, "Guess who called me this moring on my way to work." I immediately knew what she meant and I suppose my ESP was working or his ESP was working.

She really did have a remarkable connection with that guy. They fucked each other for about five years. His calls for booty came randomly.......What was amazing was that he always seemed to get her in the evenings after work or he would call her at two AM and want her to come to his hotel room to fuck her.....I'm sure she misses those clandestine encounters.....kissing me and telling me she was going to go fuck her boyfriend and patting my hard cock before she would go off on her tryst and leave my cock swollen...she would say go back to sleep knowing I would be laying there with a hard on, trying to visualize his cock pounding her pussy.

She loves fucking her boyfriends and I think she loves it even more knowing that Im not there, not seeing what is going on......she loves walking down the hallway to our bedroom with the current guy, closing the door and fucking him....she loved it the day I came home, found the "Do not Disturb" sign on the door and she loved it when he fucked her and left and did not even stop to say hello or goodbye to me....

For me it would be great if she got laid three times a week by strange cock....the more she gets the more I want her to get....ESP....I think it really exists.....

3 comments:

Ms. Inconspicuous said...

Trimming her pussy for her? That kind of intimacy is undeniably hot. :)

Spin said...

Wow! I think I would cum just from having mine trimmed!

bdenied said...

MsI---thanks its one of my favorite pastimes...belive me, It's something I really enjoy a lot.....perhaps I should offer free pussy triming to you ladies....

Spin: Id love to make that happen for you

45 Days

 I may have mentioned that after a nice session between my wife and me where she came and I did not, my wife had been teasing me to the brin...