Monday, March 23, 2009

Fast post and phone call

Friday the former boyfriend called her for phone sex....We thought he must be off for the weekend and his wife is not giving him pussy.

he called her again this morning for more phone. Too bad he cant get to where we live as she was turned on enough to want to fuck him right then..Two phone sessions do that to her.

Yesterday we did our trim the kitty routine. After she got off we were laying in bed and I really wanted to cum. She stroked me right to the edge, stopped, started again, stopped, started...I was tense and on the edge...She got me almost to the popping point, slowed down and eventually just rested her whole hand over my swollen, tormented friend....I realized she was not going to finish and a tremendous calm came over me...I was so relaxed and at peace, that I just drifted off...Just like when having a mind blowing orgasm and the rest comes afterwards, only there was no mind blowing orgasm...only the threat of one.

5 comments:

Married Bull said...

You are a far, far better man then I!!

Amy said...

What a fascinating blog! I had an affair in which I recently just broke off. (Subject of my new blog). I sometimes wonder how much my husband new.

bdenied said...

OS: Nah, just different

Amy: welcome....keep up the blog dont be guilty and stop by often please.

Spin said...

I don't know how you do it!?!?!
You're amazing!

bdenied said...

Spin: I think Im flattered by your comment but I dont know why you say that....send me an email with more of what you mean.......do I do something youd like?

45 Days

 I may have mentioned that after a nice session between my wife and me where she came and I did not, my wife had been teasing me to the brin...