Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Going where others have gone

When I took a poll a while back one of the commenters said that for every three times her FWB fucked her I should get one chance... Well perhaps if he came around more often that might have happened but.......since he has fucked her twice since around Chrsitmas time, my wait would have been eternal.

Two nights after she did him for the second time since Christmas time, I found my way inside her pussy. We started with my shaving her. I am leaving her with a bit of a landing strip, just for someting different. My tounge found her clit and soon she was squirting into my eager mouth and on my face. My swollen friend could wait no longer and I took the deep plunge.

The evidence of encounters past long since vanished....She felt, wet, warm and tight. I did her with an intensity I have not had done in a long time. I took her from behind, from the front and was amazed that I lasted as long as I did, considering the time since I have been in there. Oh even though her hand has brought me some relieft now and then, a hot, wet tight pussy is still a remarkable place to spend a few minutes.

I came hard and into her and was happy to take the "wet spot" as we layed there cuddling.

I love fucking her and always have, yet I still love it when other cocks find there way into her pussy...Now the question is, how long will I have to wait? I also wonder things such as does the boyfriend resent my being in her pussy...would he rather it be only for him? I read, I think its fantasy only where the boyfriend tells the wife she cant fuck the husband and they all seem to live happily ever after...There is always some truth to fantasy....and always some fantasy to truth.....but for now the cuckold returns.....

6 comments:

db said...

there needs to be a pic of the landing strip!

Alfie said...

I hope you don't have to wait too long. You describe it so well. And Hank's not the only one who would like to see the landing-strip.

Miss Honey said...

Fantasy and reality... often are hard to combine... you seem to always find a lovely way to do so. Nice post.

MyKey said...

sounds like fun! How did you hold off?
Also a vote for the strip :)

Kittie Kate said...

Score!
I always get the wet spot because I usually make it all over the damn bed.

bdenied said...

Hank: Working on that but if ya wanna private showing.......

Alfie: Thanks friend

Ms Honey: That was well said....we do try to live out our fantasies and make them real.

MyKey: I just did thats about it...No secret

KK: Oh I love a woman who gets the sheets wet.....that really sends my mind thinking....but what I think most is how hot you are KK

45 Days

 I may have mentioned that after a nice session between my wife and me where she came and I did not, my wife had been teasing me to the brin...