Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Having coffee

What I love about this photo is that there are people all around.....there was a guy having his coffee who would have had this view.....If you see the window there is someone sitting close but knows nothing of what is going on. I could see the guy having coffee in the reflection of the window and he was definitely trying to get a peek up her dress. I like that her legs are spread just enough to make it interesting but you just can not quite see what you want to see, and if you could you would not see anything preventing you from seeing it.....know what I mean?

12 comments:

db said...

How come I didn't have this view when we had coffee?

Lookin' good Ms.Bdenied

Married Bull said...

I want to know where your having YOUR coffee..:D

Spin said...

Ahhhh that poor you teased.

bdenied said...

Hank: I don't know, perhaps you should cum have coffee....

OS Now ya know

Spin: Yeah but it was so much fun......

Kittie Kate said...

I should do this to a friend. ;)

MyKey said...

Looking delectable! If you ever need someone to flash :)

Alfie said...

Sat at the table opposite, who could resist dropping a spoon and stooping to pick it up, hoping to catch an eyeful?

bdenied said...

KK: Well if you do can I be the friend? I would love to peek up your skirt even if its not very far up....

My: Thanks for the nice compliment

Afie: Do you keep that camera handy all the time cause you could get some great shots...

Maeve said...

And she has nothing underneath?

bdenied said...

Maeve::: Nothing at all....commando all the way...no bra...no panties......no pubic hair...nothing

Anonymous said...

Is she your wife?
If she is yours: I like how you enjoy showing her off :)
I'm learning about the cuckold lifestyle slowly. I've found how strong the relationships are of couples that lead the cuckold lifestyle.

Texas Ghostrider said...

Interesting blog that I have found. Nice picture.

45 Days

 I may have mentioned that after a nice session between my wife and me where she came and I did not, my wife had been teasing me to the brin...