Look at the previous post "No Trespassing" I found a photo that illustrates the theme and edited the post.
I got an email from her new Fantasy guy and he said he was going to come over sometime this week. I hope so.
We are in some serious need of cuckolding around here. I will let you know if it happens. Kinda hard to keep a blug about cuckolding when it does not happen.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
SURPRISE, SURPRISE, SURPRISE!!!!!
By Mrs bdenied 1/10/26 Hubby had a restless night and could not sleep. He had gotten up early and by 8 Am he was getting sleepy again. H...
-
By Mrs bdenied 1/10/26 Hubby had a restless night and could not sleep. He had gotten up early and by 8 Am he was getting sleepy again. H...
-
By Mrs bdenied One Friday evening we went out with another like minded couple to go see a band. Each man was locked in a cock cage and w...
-
by Mrs bdenie Hubby and I have a great routine on Sunday. Won't go into a lot of details but I like keeping my pussy closely shaved. I ...
4 comments:
Hey bd,
Keep the faith... It will verily come to pass... Or is that "trespass?"
Best,
scott
Mrs. Kelly's Playhous
Well hopefully he turns up soon for you
Thanks for visiting again...remember we are all about hot weather.....
:)
Where did you find the No Trespassing photo? That is so erotic! Is there really a site with a set of rules???
Post a Comment