Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Of condoms, cuckolds, and agression

I received a lot of feedback from my readers about the use of a condom when fucking my wife. A lot of you thought it was an interesting twist or development.

Well it was. When I got the condoms, I actually bought two of them instead of a whole box. So after I used the first, I thought to myself there is no sense in wasting the second one.

So a couple of nights ago I took her into the bedroom, gave her pussy a nice shave, then did my best to get her off with my mouth ,loving her squirt as she came.....then slipping the remaining condom on.....

I thought if nothing else, the damn thing would reduce the sensitivity and help me last longer. But, knowing her pussy had been recently used by another cock, and that memory still being fresh in my mind and all the other thoughts and fantasises running in that mind of mine, I wound up just exploding, my cum captured by that sheath surrounding my cock. My cum not to enter into that pussy....a pussy that had captured another's cum only days before. I don't know why but it was a mind blowing orgasm I had and I shook so hard It almost hurt.

She had a great big smile on her face and it was obvious she had fun with the idea too. It was a hot erotic game we were playing and even though not much was spoken we both knew we had enjoyed it very much.

In the after glow I said, well the next time I'm going to drench you with cum and she giggled and gave me a word of encouragement. The she said, "I want a facial.!!!!!" hmmmm, that can be arranged I said.

Last night we finished our dinner and watched our favorite Btitish sit com, "Coupling" we both find that show very funny, sexy and just plain fun. After it ended, I grabbed her hand.

Pulled her off the couch, and in front of me and prodded her by giving her a push to the bedroom...I more or less pushed her down the hall and into our bedroom.

I took her by the shoulders, turned her around and pushed down on her shoulders and she immediately complied and sunk to her knees. I growled at her to "Suck my cock Slut" and she eagerly took it into her mouth and complied with the order.

Sometimes having my cock sucked is so intense I know it's just too damn sensitive to cum and last night was one of those nights. I wanted to give her that facial but I knew it was not going to happen. I wonder if something in my brain says, "No, this can't be, and makes me just too physically sensitive." In any event after she got me good and hard, I pulled her up, tossed her on the bed and yanked her legs open.

I just shoved my cock into her pussy and was amazed that it was dripping wet. She wanted to be ravaged. Craved it and welcomed it.

I fucked her as hard as I could, I wanted to pound her cunt. I called her my slut,she moaned with delight and soon she was cumming again on my cock.... and when she did I fucked her harder......I had to imagine I was at the door watching her get pounded....I was not me at the moment......it was suddenly about 100 degrees in the bedroom and we were both damp from perspiration...Nothing like good ole hot sweaty sex, is there?

I rollled off her turned up the a/c and we rested. She started playing with me again and I got hard again, got between her legs and entered her still wet and wanting cunt. This time the pressure was firm but slow and her tightness squeezed my cock and milked its creamy cum from deep in me and it gushed and spurted into her.

I could not stop cumming. I must have had ten orgasms in the space of two minutes. I dont mean that I ejaculated ten times, I just orgasmed and orgasmed unti it almost hurt, but a good kind of hurt.

We both more or less collapsed entirely spent...It is rare when I can muster up so much sexual agression but last night was one of those nights and I think she loved it.....

8 comments:

Lavender Fields said...

Nothing better than some hot passionate sex.I think all the things happening lately have had your mind in sexual overdrive and you needed to let it out.

Kittie Kate said...

Oh cool.
I do like seeing facials. I think they look cool, but I guess that one wasn't meant to be.

Emma Kelly said...

Hi bd,

I like this post... It dispels the myth that sometimes the games don't get set aside for the bonding that we need. I know that some of the fantasists don't like to hear that.

Best,

scott
Mrs. Kelly's Playhouse

bdenied said...

Anna: i think you are a great read of people.

KK: I rather suspected you might be a fan of facials....me too and it is going to happen sooner rather than later....

Scott: I agree with your assesment and that is why I wrote it. That is the whole reason for this blog. To separate what is fantasy in cuckolding to the actual reality of the dynamics.

Alfie said...

A truly inspiring post. What a great time you had.

bdenied said...

Alfie, glad I could inspire, you have done some of that yourself you know.

relevent married guy said...

Thanks...you just got me hard again today! I just love grabbing Ally and fucking her silly. Lately, she likes talking about and being called a slut while I fuck her used / shared pussy. I love fucking my slutty wife.....
I think that I might like to fuck yours too. ;)

bdenied said...

SHW: That seems to be a common theme that guys want to fuck her...Well then who am I to say no....

45 Days

 I may have mentioned that after a nice session between my wife and me where she came and I did not, my wife had been teasing me to the brin...