Friday, September 12, 2008

26 Days

If any of you are fans of any of Quinten Tranantio's movies, "Pulp Fiction, etc, you know he tells the story from the end to the middle to the beginning to the end again. So bare with me will you.

Yesterday the drought ended. No it did not begin to rain. I put my penis inside my wife after 26 days of it not being in there. If you have been following the blog you know why my cock has not been in her and if you have followed it you might guess why it finally got back in. After being away for so long it did not take long and I came. Right into the condom I was wearing.

Before I put my condom encased cock into her pussy, I had performed my ritual shaving job, but actually did not have too much to shave as she had already taken a swipe at it herself earlier in the day. I was just getting what she missed and that was not much.. After getting her all lathered and shaved, I got to lick her very sensitive clit until she came and as she often does, squirted into my mouth and face.

This whole sexual episode started shortly after I came home from work and she casually mentioned that her new number one fantasy guy had come by. She did not give me any details, however as we chatted about him cumming over I noticed that the very tight bike shorts she had on had a suspicious wet stain. I am going to make an assumption that the wet spot on her shorts was from his cum leaking out of her but I'm not one hundred percent totaly sure about that.

In any event going down on her, after shaving her pussy did not reveal any explicitly noticeable presence of another. I have no idea if he came in her or on her or if she sucked him off. I frankly did not care. She asked to be shaved and when she asks to be shaved what she is really asking for is a shave and a good old fashioned pussy licking afterwards. I was happy to oblige.

The condom idea was one we had discussed a long time ago. We had both thought it might be fun to have me wear one while we both know her fuck buddy does not. I won't go into all the details as they are not necessary but that conversation did come up today in a manner of speaking so I was happy to put one on. It has nothing to do with not wanting to get "sloppy seconds." I don't know how many of you might understand this, but often when wives do other men the husbands feel the need to "reclaim" thier wives pussies and do reclaim them, they make sure they also cum inside the wife. It is my belief that this goes back to our evolutionary times, but this blog is not about anthropology, although I think an understanding of that subject might help explain the cuckolding and the reasons for it......another post for another day though......

So all in all she had a very good day and I must say I did too.......It is fun when she gets laid, especially when she finds her fuck buddy so appealing in a sexual sense.

To conclude, if you have read any of the blogs on my list, you will note that there is right now a lot of cuckolding going on...I wonder if there is a season for it?

10 comments:

Lavender Fields said...

Well im glad your drought is finally over.The condom sounds an interesting development.

Joy, Shared said...

The condom development is interesting, mostly because we've got the exact opposite 'rules' ...

~ Joy ~

Emma Kelly said...

Hi bd,

See I told you your turn would cum.

I hope someday Em finds a guy she feels comfortable going bare with. I think at that point my opportunities to penetrate her will greatly reduce.

Best,

scott

bdenied said...

Anna thanks for the comment its more a game than a development

Joy and Scott: Believe us that is something reserved for the very two...not even few

bdenied said...

and now even only one....the new guy......he gets special treatment from her.....but I have to admit it is fun

Milliscent said...

bdenied,

I think the condom game sounds like a great twist!

M

Em said...

Another hot photo. Where do you find them???

Love the condom idea. Terrific.

Alfie said...

I keep repeating to myself, "Twenty-eight days!" Wow!

bdenied said...

Milliscent-I like the way You phrase that as a "twist." It is indeed.

EM: weclocme aboard..I get them from spending way too much time visiting sites I probably should not visit.

Alfie: Long time but worth the wait

Kittie Kate said...

She squirts?
Cool!

45 Days

 I may have mentioned that after a nice session between my wife and me where she came and I did not, my wife had been teasing me to the brin...