Sunday, September 28, 2008

It's a small World

I heard once that if you go to New York City and Stand in Times Square long enogh, you will eventually see someone you know. I guess the theory is that sooner or later everyone will go to NY and go to Times Square. It has not happened to me but I's sure the theory is valid. So where does this take today' blog post?

Last night we decided to go to a local swinger club. We really don't go to "swing" or really to even meet anyone, but we go because she can dress up slutty, act slutty, and have fun with people in all age ranges who have open minds. Since it's a private club we don't have to worry if she shows off her panties or lack thereof, a boob flops loose, etc. I don't have to worry, if I want to grind her, feel her up or play with her cunt while others watch.

There is a club about ten minutes from us and it has a good variety of folks...all ages, ethnic back grounds, blue collar, white collar etc...Not a pretentious place by any means. You can buy a membership at the door or just pay an entry fee and come on in.

So we go in last night and it is more crowded than usual. (we've only been twice before). The girls look hot and sexy, tight jeans, short dresses, no bras, itsy thongs, panties, lingerie, you name it and they are wearing it...titties flash, pussies flash, a hot scene for those inclined.

We enjoy dancing to hip hop and rock and there is a good mixture of that, country, heavy metal, electronic dance stuff and a wide vairety of other music. The wet t-shirt contest is soon to start, the birthday boys and girls are getting lap dances and because its so crowded its getting smoky... ( I wish the clubs would ban smoke) so she and I decide to go outside for some fresh air and we are walking towards the door when the DJ announces the wet t-shirt contest is about to start.

Ok I can put up with smoke for five more minutes. That's when the "Times Square" theory comes into play.

We are standing next to the bar and who walks by me, but a guy from where I work. He does a double take, smiles and extends his hand, says he is shocked but not really shocked. He says his wife is "over there" and he will introduce her in a minute. I introduce him to my wife and I can tell that yes she would.

Any way he tells us how long he and the wife have been into the "lifestyle" and that she brought him into it..(That does not happen much). Wife comes over, and she is totaly fucking hot.

Now here is the interesting thing. The co-worker is really not a co-worker, he is a manager and he even interviewed me for my job. Actually he and another manager did the interview and the other manager offered me the job in his section and I took it, even though I wanted the job with this guys division and actually thought it was the job I was applying for. Turned out that the "swinger" guy was not sure if he had a position authorization at the moment and the other manager did and had more need for personnel..... and in the long run it was the same job just in a different product that I was also had a experience with.....

So Mr Manager swinger tells us all the hot spots in town, etc....he and his oh so fucking hot wife went back to where they were on the other side of the club..I think they were with other friends....and the wife and I did some more dancing and headed home about 1:30 am long before the 5 am closing....on the way home she told me that if it ever came up she would be more than willing to do him.....we did not discuss me doing his wife....

I certainly would not mind if he did, but I'm not at all sure that mixing business with sex is a good idea.....and I don't intend to push the issue....however if he wants to do the wife he can as its her call.......I just think its a damn small world.....

3 comments:

Emma Kelly said...

Hi bd,

You and I are clearly linked psychically somehow. This is not the first time that something going on with you and your lovely wife bears more than a passing resemblance to something current with Em and I.

I don't want to tip our hand just yet. The plot is still developing.

Best,

scott
Mrs. Kelly's Playhouse

Lavender Fields said...

Personally i think myself its best to stay well clear.I don't think work and play in certain situations is a good mix.
i had an affair once with a co worker.We'd worked together for years but once it crossed the boundary it became a nightmare and i ended up getting another job.

bdenied said...

Scott: I have noticed the paralles myself. I read once where in offices with women, there is an alpha female and when she starts to have her period the others start theirs too, even to the point that one womans cycle may alter to stay in tune. That often seems to happen with Enmma and my wife. Yours get laid, mine gets laid etc....

Anna: That is probably a good rule to follow...

45 Days

 I may have mentioned that after a nice session between my wife and me where she came and I did not, my wife had been teasing me to the brin...