Saturday, September 20, 2008

Old Memory


The photo to the right reminded me of a time we were in NYC and had met one of the "Cities Finest." We were at his apartment and I helped him undress her and they wound up in the bedroom while I watched, which is something I rarely do. In any event I wrote about this incident way back in the earliest posts of the blog.
I came across this photo while visiting sites around the web and it reminded me of something he did. As in the photo he picked her up, turned towards me and impaled her on his cock, just like you see in the photo. It not only showed he had the strength to lift her up but he had the equipment to do the job. It was fun to watch and since I did not have a photo of the event, this photo is what it looked like. Thought I'd share it with you..

7 comments:

Alfie said...

Oh to have such strength - not to mention the equipment!

Unknown said...

Great pic and story. I can't keep my erection for simple missionary intercourse, much less an athletic event of this rigor. However, I can certainly play the humiliated spouse and masturbate while she is pleasured so far beyond my abilities.

Richard at Onania . Org/asm

Emma Kelly said...

Hi bd,

What a great picture. What a wanton slut. What a demonstration of another man's prowess.

What a great experience you two had. I wish there had been a picture of that.

Best,

scott
Mrs. Kelly's Playhouse

bdenied said...

Alfie: Oh the pitfalls of age.

Onania, welcome and thanks for the comment.

Scott: Wanton Slut. I like that description of her....especially the Slut part

relevent married guy said...

Ah watching.....I rarely get to watch either. Looks like a fun fuck to me!

segaiolo said...

many times i watched my wife getting huge bbcs she always had many friends.she use to leave her bad room door ajar for her masturbator husband to watch and pump more. john rossetti segaiolo

segaiolo said...

great picture. i never saw my wife in such a position, but i saw her many times getting a huge cock in her holes or sucki off some of her many friends. i loved to be a well known cuckold. only good at solo sex. segaiolo

45 Days

 I may have mentioned that after a nice session between my wife and me where she came and I did not, my wife had been teasing me to the brin...