Monday, September 1, 2008

No Trespassing????


I was reading a post by Scott at Emma's blog and he indicated that she was on her way to a date with a guy and that she showed him her freshly shaved pussy (that she did for the boyfriend) and that when he tried to kiss her pussy she told him no touching....Appparently the boyfriend likes going down there too and doesn't want any one ahead of him.

That seems to be a common theme in this world. Perhaps even in the so called straight world too. I have a friend in NY State who has a serious cuckold relationship with his wife. Actually this is a couple both my wife and I have met in person and spent a very nice weekend in which we got to know each other quite well. It was strictly a friendly weekend between two couples who share cuckolding as a side line to a very healthy marriage.

In any event I was talking to him the other day and he said his wife was about to go spend the weekend with a fuck buddy and that he wanted some pussy before she went. She told him no and that her boyfriend had specificaly requested that she not fuck her husband prior to their visit. In this case it was a direct request from the boyfriend and one that the wife also very much agreed with. She also told him it would not be right to visit the boyfriend with a freshly used pussy and besides she wanted to save it for him.

My wife has told me that when she meets a guy, he almost certainly wants to know if she has "gotten any lately." We have discussed the reasons behind this and we both have come to the conclusion that even though a guy is fucking another man's wife he wants her pussy all to himself. I understand this and even the one time I met the wife of another couple I specifically asked him to not do her and asked her to not give him any before we met. On a primal level I think I wanted her to myself....I think this feeling must date back to our caveman days.....

Now it just so happens that my cock has not been in her pussy since August 16th and even then I did not cum in her I just put it in her. She has had several orgasms from me by mouth but she has made no attempt to fuck me nor has she asked for my cock in her pussy. I remember the day (see the August 4th post) when she told me that my mouth feels better......

She also told me that when she was doing her first fantasy guy he had even asked her not to give me any before he had a chance to get into her panties and that every time she gets with him he asks her if she has gotten any strange cock lately. We have come to the conclusion that when they were together before the move he wanted her pussy all to himself. He did not want me there and he damn sure did not want anyone else there. I suspect that she liked him telling her not to fuck me, as it made her feel more like his personal little slut.

Well hopefully this cuckold drought may end as she got some kind of message from her new number one fantasy guy and whatever he said made her very happy. In the meantime, her pussy will remain cock free.

12 comments:

jude said...

Oh..the delicious torture we enjoy...
jude

Milliscent said...

bdenied,

Through the years I've always found it interesting to discover how those sharing another's wife feel about whatever sexual play may exist between said hubby and wife.

Most often in my experience it is as you mention, a desire that hubby didn't get a go of his own.

While that can turn into the very hot 'no trespassing' fantasy, it does bother me about the person who requests it a bit.

I always wonder if it isn't positive fantasy simply masking negative emotion.

Milliscent

bdenied said...

Milliscent: I am not sure I understand your comment completely. I surmise that on one hand you find it ok that hubby does not get a go but on the other you find that the request to do this is troublesome. I am not sure if you refer to his request or her request. In any event for me at least it is not in any way negative.....I can not speak for others of course.If anyone else has an opinion on this please share it.

Jude: Seems to be a positive one for you.....

Emma Kelly said...

Hi bd,

I understand it on the primal level you describe and imagine that if the current guy lived closer he and Em might tell me she's off-limits, at least for a while. As it is, he lives three hours away and before this past Saturday over two months had passed since she last saw him.

I too wonder, as Ms. Milliscent has pointed out, about the motives involved if either the other guy or the wife insist on it to an unreasonable degree. What's unreasonable? Well, I think anything that causes harm to the wife/cuckold (wife/husband) relationship.

I'd love to explore this edgy territory some more and hope that someday Em finds a local guy to her liking.

Best,

scott
Mrs. Kelly's Playhouse

MyKey said...

I must admit as a fantasy its hot, both as a cuckold and a bull. I do agree with Milliscent though, what are the motivations for the request by the boyfriend, and what are the motivations for the agreement by the wife. If he wants her to himself but with awareness and respect to their relationship then fine, better still if he knows it will add to their pleasure. If it is selfish or even just careless of their bond then alarm bells would ring for me. Similarly the wife, does she still respect her husband and agree to this knowing there will be no damage, maybe even strengthen their bond. Or is she simply being selfish, has she lost respect for her husbands sexuality.

It is edge play for sure, but I admit that a few too many blogs I have read recently seem to me to be in the last stages of a terminal relationship breakdown, masked by a fantasy. I wont name names but I definitely don't refer to you BD.

M

bdenied said...

I should perhpas go back and re-read my own post. I was not referring to anything permanent, and nothing past the fantasy level. I was only saying that it seems that when guys fuck our wives they ask when the last time it was the wife got some and it seems to me that at least on the day they meet them, they dont want the wife freshly fucked.....

All the comments bring up valid points and when and if the wife looes respect for a husband then the game has far past the cuckold/hot wife game and someone should be contacting a good lawyer.

Lavender Fields said...

I think non cuckold men like to think a woman wants their cock more.Probably the male need to spread his sperm.Obviously first man in there has the best chance to procreate

bdenied said...

Anna your point is well taken and maybe more accurate than anyone thinks....when men are separated from their wives/significant others it has been documented they produce more sperm than they normally would produce. There is even a bank of scientific theory that the male penis is shaped the way it is so that it can extract another mans sperm and a theory that the longer a penis is, the deeper it can put that sperm thus gving pro creation a running start.

Kittie Kate said...

I showed my pussy to a friend years ago. He used to practice going down on me. I didn't shave it back then though. now I shave it off (as you've seen).

bdenied said...

Kittie Kate, that was a very nice thing you did for your friend. Did the practice make him better at it....I as you can tell love shaved and do thank you for the peek!

Kittie Kate said...

I guess so. I told him what felt good and he got better at it. I was a live doll. ;)

Glad you liked the peek. :)

Oh, my HNT is up.

relevent married guy said...

I remember during my first marriage, when I was not such a nice guy, I was involved with a sexy young married gal. I actually came to enjoy the the occasional encounter after she had just fucked her husband. More recently, Ally almost always wants to jump my bones just after fucking a FB, their encounter almost like foreplay before the main event.

45 Days

 I may have mentioned that after a nice session between my wife and me where she came and I did not, my wife had been teasing me to the brin...