Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Sexual adiction????

Last night there was not much on television. We did watch our favorite Brit sitcom "Coupling" and it was gut busting funny....Jeff one of the main characters was torn between "unconditional sex" with a co-worker and his girlfriend......the perils of a guy trying to be faitful in the face of a beautiful girl who was offering him her pussy with no strings attached....a girl in a comitted relationship....a cuckoldress....oh well..


The show was followed by a series titled "Secret Lives of Women" on some network called "WE". So we thought we would watch....They featured four women who claim to be sexually adicted....to me being sexually adicted is like having too much money....is it possible?

The take I get from it was that women think they are supposed to say no...they are not supposed to have sex and if they do and they have sex with more than what we consider is "normal" then they are sexual adicts.....Men are rarely sexual adicts and when they are it is when they get caught cheating and they claim this rare conditon and disease "Sexual adiction." Remember our Commander in Cheat....he claimed sexual adiction...then there was Michael Douglas he claimed sexual adiction...I just read that Fidel Castro claims to have "slept" translate fucked.....35,000 women. I don't remember exactly how old he is but I think 80 at least which means if he fucked one women every day since he was born (thats a bit impossible) he fucked more than one a day....He claims to have fucked for breakfeast, lunch, dinner etc.....is he adicted or just a real lucky S.O.B...in any event he is not claiming adiction just being the worlds greatest stud.....

No men never seem to be adicted to sex...I dont think women are either...They just seem to have this need to feel guilty if they fuck someone or fuck more than one someone.

I do not usually editorialize but today I did not have much to write about since not much cuckolding has been going on...I guess maybe Im adicted to her fucking other men and I need my fix.....Perhaps I will start a CA group...(Cuckolds Anonymous)......we better not put our chairs in a circle or the meetings will turn into "circle jerks" as we recount who fucked our wives and how they did it...

Have a great day guys.....and stop by now and then, as I may have something fun to write about......but lately its just been she and I having routine great borining husband and wife sex.

10 comments:

Unknown said...

>>we better not put our chairs in a circle or the meetings will turn into "circle jerks" as we recount who fucked our wives and how they did it...

Where do I sign up???!!!!

Kittie Kate said...

They featured four women who claim to be sexually adicted....to me being sexually adicted is like having too much money....is it possible?

Yeah, when you pick up a disease or have too many unplanned pregnancies.

bdenied said...

Katie you have a point...But then again a first time Virgin can get pregnant or pick up an STD.....hell you could get Herpes from your Spouse after ten years of marriage even if no one was cheating as the damn virus can lay dormant for years.....but your point is well taken....

curiousgirl said...

heylo...just stopping by to saying HI!...havent been here in a looong time, so i have a lot of reading to do all around...

cg

bdenied said...

CG: welcome back we missed you. stop by often...leave us your thoughts....

Emma Kelly said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Emma Kelly said...

Hi bd,

I define an addiction something done habitually that is physically or psychologically harmful.

A drive, on the other hand, is an instinctual desire.

Needing your wife to get porked by other men, as long as she is into it too, is just naughty fun and in a category all its own.

Great vanilla sex with your wife? That's just boring. LOL.

Good for you.

Best,

scott
Mrs. Kelly's Playhouse

Lavender Fields said...

I often wonder why culture seems to think sex is a taboo subject that should be confined to behind bedroom doors in a marriage.Personally i dont see that sex and love have to be on the same page.Just because you have sex with someone doesnt mean you love them and dont love your partner.

bdenied said...

Scott: Well said

Anna: I often wonder too....control I think...control.....

Kate said...

I had to evaluate whether I was an addict at one point - I think for me, if I was partnering up with people I would normally deem unsuitable that's the line. In groups, they say it's prostitutes, random hookups with people you aren't even attracted to and those that push you to the edge. If you are an addict in a good situation with a bunch of regular partners it's easier.

If you're compulsively masturbating multiple times a day, chasing the euphoria of orgasm, that's another indicator.

45 Days

 I may have mentioned that after a nice session between my wife and me where she came and I did not, my wife had been teasing me to the brin...