Monday, August 4, 2008

What feels better?

Yesterday I was feeling a bit horny so I asked her if she would like her pussy shaved. She must have been feeling a little horny too because she told me she had thought about that while taking her shower.

I told her I would open the "barbershop." Now for those who read this blog you know that shaving her pussy always leads to her pussy getting licked...sometimes it leads to a date that she is going to have as we always take care of the kitty before another guy enters that tight little puss of hers..but...yesterday it just lead to a shave and a pussy licking.

I love getting her all nice and warm with warm slightly hot wash cloth, then all lathered up with the Skintamate shave cream (especially formulated for a womans sensative areas) and then aferwards getting her off by mouth.

Unless she is faking and who can really know for sure, she cums rather quickly. Especially when she is horny and yesterday she was horny....and yes sometimes she squirts in my mouth as she can be a "female ejaculator."

Well as I could feel her start to cum I got really turned on and my old friend stood up to take a peek. After she came I just could not resist and I sent my friend to that spot we guys know as heaven or as close as we'll ever get here on earth....I fucked her hard, then soft and then hard and turned her around and took her doggy style and really pounded her pussy....Then I flopped her over and spread her legs and watched my cock go in and out of that tight pussy and it amazed me how tight it is as I looked down and show my cock squeezed by her pussy opening.

I started to screw more gently, more my style and we were kissing and I was nibbling and bitting (softly) at her neck. I was close to cumming but knew that today I would not, but rather just enjoy penetrating her.

She was talkative, telling me to fuck her, spread her legs and watch me go in an out...then....!!!!!!she said something she has never, ever said.....Sure she has told me how much she likes it but she never said it this way.....she said, "that feels good, but it feels better when you lick it.!" Wow....now to a lot of guys that would have been a real bummer...I mean a woman telling them their tounge feels better than their cock..

But....I know I am different...that fucking turned me on. Something I have always known I think and was so glad to hear it. I know that I have with one exception never gotten her off with my cock....I dont think I have ever gotten any woman off with my cock. but Im damn sure I have with my tounge...I would be willing to bet I have gotten off every girl I have ever gone down on...Unless they are all faking and lying about it. I think every girl I have done has said they really liked my mouth work but no girl including my wife has ever said I got them off with my cock......the fact that she just said it while we were having sex told me that what I have thought is true...when it comes to my cock or my mouth they would rather have my mouth....I dont think there was anything mean about what she said. I dont think it was meant to demean...it was just uttered in the height of a passionate moment and it really turned me on.......

10 comments:

Joy, Shared said...

For what it's worth, with me, cock beats mouth 95% of the time. I don't dislike oral sex, but I could easily give it up if I had to choose between the two.

Luckily, that's a choice it doesn't appear that I'll ever have to make! :)

~ Joy ~

bdenied said...

Joy: Maybe that is why she told me what she said.....who knows.....

Riff Dog said...

I'd be interested to know if Joy Shared is in the minority on this one. My guess is that most women, if given a choice, would prefer oral sex. Luckily, they (or we!) don't have to make that permanent choice! ; )

bdenied said...

Riff that would be my guess but then perhaps Im wrong....

Joy, Shared said...

Perosnally, for me, it's not so much an issue of enjoying the actual act itself. I do. But, I sort of view it as a prelude to the act after. It's not sex for me, really, it's just foreplay.

And, it's probably also an important factor that different things lead to different kinds of orgasms.

To me (and I know this holds true among my friends that I've talked to, too), an orgasm from oral sex feels different than an orgasm from 'actual' sex and those both feel different than if I had an orgasm simply from being 'manually stimulated'.

( Sorry, I'm being a bit clinical so that I don't get stuck in my office's firewall, or wind up getting flagged for review by my I.T. department ... )

And, while I can't explain exactly how they feel different, I think anyone could tell you that they're each unique.

Personally, I enjoy the orgasm that comes from a blended mix of penetrative sex with a bit of manual stimulation. And, maybe I am in the minority, but I'm alright with that.

~ Joy ~

bdenied said...

Joy: I'm happy I wrote this post it has generated a great discussion. I agree with you that orgasm from oral, manual and vaginal penetration does feel different. I think Riff was just making an observation and it was in no way meant to diminish what you said. I think that a lot of women have a difficult time cumming from a penis in the vagina and they would rather have a orgasm via mouth or hand rather than none at all. As I said, I don't think I've ever made a woman cum from my penis alone.....so I have to work at it and lucky for me I tend to give good head.

I think I understand you choosing the word actual but I personally think any sexual activity is actual sexual activity..I dont have to worry about being flagged by the computer police since Im at home, but I'd be careful too if the IT guys were here. By the way Im alright with your enjoyment of how you get off too...I'm happy you get off....I feel for the women who don't......

Ser Infiel said...

If you have a penis or fingers inserted, you should feel the vaginal walls quiver and tighten. I've learned to fake that in the rare instance I don't have an actual orgasm and just want my lover to cum inside me faster, but most women who "fake it" do so strictly vocally.

It's also interesting to note that, for me, the height of the orgasm often comes when my eyes are in the back of my head and I'm not making any noise at all! When that's the case, I usually let out an exasperated "UNH!" and pull my pussy away a few seconds after.

And when a woman squirts. . . Well, there's really no way to fake that kind of orgasm. :p

I used to have the same problem - not being able to come from an adequate penis ruled by an inadequate owner with a golden tongue. My boyfriend, J's, penis is curved in a way that hits my G-spot perfectly, just like the "Just for G-spot" dildos. My lover's penis is just plain huge so it tickles my fancy regardless.

But I've had others that were satisfying yet small - the trick is, as they say, the "motion of the ocean." Sit down with your wife and tell her you want to learn how to position/move your dick so that she can cum inside you. Have her ride you, preferably facing you but backwards if she's shy about it, and have her figure out exactly where and how she likes it. Don't get carried away in the pleasure for this one time; rather, study it and implement it the next! :)

I'll subscribe to the comments on this entry so you can ask me more questions if you'd like. ;)

Ser Infiel said...

Oh, and as for my vote -- with J, I prefer the cock; his oral is fantastic but not quite up to par with my past experiences. With M, I guess I have a slight preference for the cock, but really he's good with any body part! With previous lovers, I have ALWAYS preferred oral because of their aforementioned golden tongues and ownership inadequacies.

I'm also not straight-identified, so I DO consider oral sex to be sex and not "just foreplay." I definitely think sex is much more variable than the average bear!

Kittie Kate said...

It's rare. not a lot of females do it (female ejaculate). i've done it but it's okay, i just don't like it squirting down to my knees.

i can't stand having hair on my kittie. it's bald as a cue ball. it helps when I have wet dreams. hair doesn't work for me. i've been bald down there, completely bald, not even a landing strip for eight years. put some talcum powder and you're fine in the heat.

click on the click thru for this one.

bdenied said...

Ser: Thanks for your comments and welcome to the blog.

Kitte Kate; I love your comments and the clicky was tops....I could kiss that kitty for hours...lovely....wonderful...great photo.

45 Days

 I may have mentioned that after a nice session between my wife and me where she came and I did not, my wife had been teasing me to the brin...