Wednesday, August 13, 2008

The Underwear Controversy


Some of the guys are thinking why would he wear those? The girls are thinking, "Oh, a guy in panties."


Well for the guys I thought I explained it. I hate boxers. I grew up when men's bikini underwear was really popular, especially in Europe where I was living at the time.....(courtsey of the tax payers of the USA).. I had always worn those "tidy whitey's" but never cared for the bulk of the fabric. I said I hate boxers and most guys from my generation were the "tidy whitey" briefs not boxers kind of guys.


I wont argue that a lot of mens underwear can look like "panties" but they arent.....the big difference is the fabric.......and what the hell if I wore them don't you folks think I would admit to it...I mean come on how open does one need to be? I tell you about the guys who fuck my wife etc so why would I hold back on this......



I am enclosing a close up of them I can't get it blown up enough to show the actual word "Jockey" and yes Joy I know they make them for women too and so does Haines......notice the absence of the cotton crotch......look in Penny's catelog and you will see the brand under mens fashions.....I have them in white and black and dont know if they come in other colors....By the way Joe Boxer makes them too but they have a huge logo around the waist band and I cant stand the brand.....anyway half the time I dont wear any at all..

7 comments:

JRM said...

I like that last choice of underwear... none. mmmmmm SNB

Kittie Kate said...

I like them. I wouldn't wear them because they're white, but I wonder what it looks like when it's wet. ;)

Happy HNT!

Lavender Fields said...

I prefer them to boxers.At least you can see a man's shape in them mmmmmmmmmm

bdenied said...

Kittie Kate...wonder no more at your inspiration, I have posted them wet....

Anna I do too but what I prefer even more is your speedy recovery....

bdenied said...

JRM......thanks....I appreciate a woman who likes her guy to go commando...I feel really sexual when not wearing underwear.....I wonder if its more visible through pants when its that way....well I wonder if Im even visible...LOL.....

SheenV said...

I wear the exact same same brand & style all the time too!

bdenied said...

Sheen, well at least I know Im not alone

45 Days

 I may have mentioned that after a nice session between my wife and me where she came and I did not, my wife had been teasing me to the brin...