Thursday, August 7, 2008

Cooling off or Floating-HNT


You'll just have to put up with me for this weeks HNT.... It has been hot and I needed to cool down so thought I would float around sans clothes in the pool then go inside where the A/C could blow on me.....and keep me cool.
I wrote yesterday about my dream, anniversary etc....when she came home yesterday she wanted to be shaved before we went downtown for nice dinner...I did and before we left she got a very nice oral orgasm....she said,"Well I got mine, lets go to dinner!" Oh I love it when she does that, so I marched into the bathroom with my penis standing as tall as it could, brushed my teeth, combed my hair and got dressed. She put on a really sexy white summer dress, as if she were on her way to a wedding...The perfect dress for an anniversary.....we went downtown and picked up our gift...for privacy sake I wont say what it was but it was our gift to us....she look angelic.....we had a nice time and came home and she played with me for over an hour......we went into the bedroom and I kept thinking she is going to get me off yet the touch she was using was one of "it ain't gonna happen today." and it did not.....so now two nights in a row I have gone to sleep horny with an erection and I will wait until she decides its time for me to cum.....

2 comments:

Joy, Shared said...

I got a whole lot of denial (with pretty equal amounts of teasing) last night, too, though I've been told that she'll make it 'worth it' ... as soon as I get some projects done around the house.

Seriously, man. I don't know how you do it.

- Jay

Lavender Fields said...

She knows how to tantalise,tease you and not let you cum.
What's the longest she's made you wait between orgasms?
HHNT as well.You look lovely naked.

45 Days

 I may have mentioned that after a nice session between my wife and me where she came and I did not, my wife had been teasing me to the brin...