Friday, August 22, 2008

Cuckold Draught or Slow Tease

I did not post an HNT yesterday so this is a catch up. I took this photo a while back when she was sitting on the couch and I just happened to note she was showing off a little pink panty. I don't think she knew I was going to snap the photo. I love upskirts like this and when I get one in a mall or store I'm one happy camper. I hope she gives innocent glimpses on ocassion herself.

Well its been slow and there has been no cuckolding going on. The last time I had an ejaculation was on August the 7th the day we played out little game when she came home and found me bound to the bed.

Oh sure, I have taken care of her a few times, and I even put my cock in that tight little pussy of hers but did not pop off.

She has been playing with my cock and balls every day bringing me close to the edge but not taking me over it. I love that play. Last night she asked to be shaved and when she asks to be shaved, it means, "Lick my pussy!" I did and I did.....So she and I are snuggling in bed stroking each other after she had squirted in my mouth after going down on her. It's that warm fuzzy snuggle after a great bout of sex and she is slowly playing with my cock. She has it standing as tall as it stands, and as hard as it gets and she says,"You know, I was going to get you off tonight but you came this moring...." now I knew exactly what she meant but I know you are a bit puzzled, so let me explain.

Since she has been playing with me for the past two weeks, I'm in that constant state of horniness and am about to explode. Well, yesterday morning I had a tremendous erotic dream, (details not really that important) and I had what every sixteen year old boy knows.....I had a sheet soaking wet dream. I awoke about 4am covered in my own cum....I mean I was drenched. Now just one night previously as we played, I had inserted the glass dildo in my ass and it milked my prostate causing a serious dripping of what looks like cum but does not come out in the form of an ejaculation and or orgasm so I was much suprised to have this wet dream with so much cum pouring out of me.

In any event she tought the wet dream was sufficient enough for any release she thought I might need so she just continued to play a bit and then stopped leaving my cock to return to its normally flacid state on its own.

Well last but not least in the news department, I will leave you with this thought. First let me say, I don't know how often she reads this blog or visits the site so she is not aware of this but if she reads it she will be...Remember the last day I had an ejaculation was the 7th and the last day I put my cock in her tight cunt was the 16th of August. Now I would dearly love to cum and might soon, either by her doing or my own doing, but I don't plan on puttin my cock in her tight little love box until after she has someone elses cock in her pussy. I am hoping that her new fantasy guy calls sooner rather than later, but I'm just in the mood to save her pussy for his cock......ok her mouth would suffice too...the idea is I want her to fuck another guy before she fucks me......the question is, "Can I hold out that long?"

3 comments:

Ms. Lily said...

The first week I met my Knight, we were working together ~yes I have been his boss from the first day I met him~ & I was talking to a fellow employee, LK was near by & heard us, I said "I shouldn't bend that way w/a skirt on, everyone will know what color panties I have on" all of a sudden we hear "turquoise", yes he was right, lol, but the perv and I have been together ever since, 12years.

Lovely photo, hope fantasy guy comes through for both of you.

~Lily

bdenied said...

That is interesting, he was not afraid to admit he had been peekikng up his boss' skirt...that could have gotten him in big trouble.!!!

Ms. Lily said...

Yeah, he was only 20 and we had kind of been flirting a bit already, so I guess being young he thought he had the green light. Lucky for him I had ended a long term relationship 7 months earlier, and basically just wanted to have sex with him. So soon after that I told him that we could be "fuck friends" but I didn't want any thing serious. lol

45 Days

 I may have mentioned that after a nice session between my wife and me where she came and I did not, my wife had been teasing me to the brin...