Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Wondering

The other day I was out and about the yard tending to my weekly duties, grass mowing, weeding etc. It was very hot outside and I came in to get something cool to drink and I heard her on her cell phone saying, "No not today, we have too much going on and he is here..He is working tomorrow and next week we are going away for Labor Dayl and I'll be here the next weekend, ok calll me.

I got my drink, went back outside. I have no idea who she spoke to.Old fantasy guy or her new fantasy guy. I have no idea if he came over when I was at work and no idea if he did not come over.

I found not knowing to be a very erotic experience. Very erotic indeed. I came home from work and I was trying to judge if she had seen someone. I put my hand between her legs. I bent over to kiss her pussy. I could not tell for sure but could not rule anything out for sure either. The fact is I just don't know and I am left wondering.

3 comments:

Emma Kelly said...

Hi bd,

These are the sorts of games I'm hoping Em eventually gets up to. I also find "not knowing" erotic. Licensed cheating... the sport of kings... and queens.

Best,

scott
Mrs. Kelly's Playhouse

Lavender Fields said...

such sexy thoughts,what had she been up to

bdenied said...

Anna, probably nothing but I really do not know for sure and that is what is so hot...maybe she "cheated."

45 Days

 I may have mentioned that after a nice session between my wife and me where she came and I did not, my wife had been teasing me to the brin...