Sunday, August 17, 2008

Dancing

We went to a club last night. The club can best be described as an on premises couples club but we went there to just listen to the music and dance.

We were up dancing, she looked very hot in a nice LBD. It was short but not too short....Short enough to make it interesting, long enough to keep it that way. We were doing our version of dirty dancing. I was feeing her up pretty good. Sensually running may hands all over her, dancing close, my leg between her legs, her dress hiking up and showing off her sexy legs.

She was taking the hem of the dress and as girls do flipping it in that flirty way...Slowly raising the hem to show up her tiny thong....Then I would move in close place my hands on her ass and work her dress up showing her off to whoever would care to watch...several other couples on the floor were doing similar things and the crowd ranged from the 20's to the 60's a good mix of ages...some very attractive, some not so and some like us average to maybe a bit above average. I think my wife is beautiful and for her age she is far above the average woman her age by a wide margin.

After dancing a guy came over and apologized for interrupting us and said he meant to cause no trouble. He said he was with his wife and his friend and his friend's wife. He said his friend was smitten by my wife and thought she was the hottest woman in the club....could he have his frined come over to introduce himself and again he apologized for interrupting us.

We gracioulsy accepted and soon a rather good looking guy came over, introduced himself and we chatted for few minutes. He was very complimentary to my wife and said his own wife was very shy and reserved. I think he was basically saying there could be no foursome but......

In ny event we chatted and found out he and I are in the same occupation. He sat next to my wife and I could tell he was doing his best to flirt with her. Later she told me he put his knee against hers and she did not pull away.

Well sorry to dissapoint you guys but I had a very early morning report to work and we had to bug out. We stopped by their table and said goodbye and thanked him for coming by. His buddy introduced his wife....(I wont go into that at all) and my wife's number one fan said his wife went to the ladies room.

We stopped our waitress on the way out who by this time had lost her top. Seems one gets to put a dollar bill in her cleavage when she brings a drink. House rules she says...great rule I think.

So without her top on any longer I had to put her tip into the waist band of her skirt and I tried to put it into her panties but alas she wore none....oh well at least she got a tip.

I woke up with the same erection I went to bed with.....oh yes my wife was orally taken care of yesterday. I got to put a fiver down a waitresss waist band and sleep on a hard on without doing damage to it.

3 comments:

Joy, Shared said...

I've got to admit that I'm a bit curious about what it would be like to go to a 'sex club', though I can't imagine that I ever actually would ...

How do you even find a place like that?

~ Joy ~

Lavender Fields said...

Was your wife interested in him do you think

bdenied said...

Anna: Welcome back and we hope your health is getting better daily. So missed you. I honestly am not sure. She said she was not immediately hot for him but that does not mean it could not have progressed.....he was not bad looking and was in the right occupation, so my guess is that it was a better than 50% chance.....Problem is that as a swing club I may be expected to hook up with his wife....I really dont want anyone fucking except my wife....

45 Days

 I may have mentioned that after a nice session between my wife and me where she came and I did not, my wife had been teasing me to the brin...