Thursday, August 14, 2008

A Kittie Kate Inspired HNT



Well you can thank Kittie Kate for this HNT as she said she would like to see them wet....OK, never to dissapoint a reader, I have chosen to post my version of a "wet willy"




So anyone who doesnt like the post can bop on over to Kittie Kates blog and scold her....(Only kidding...Kate is one of the sexiest, charming girl bloggers on the web and please don't do anything to flame her......)




For those of you sick of looking at me and want to see her....you get a double HNT today....are these shorts hot or are they Hot?

9 comments:

Ms. Lily said...

I love the wet willy comment. lol And in the second photo you mentioned shorts? were there shorts in that pic? I guess I should go look again.

Happy HNT

bdenied said...

Ms Lilly, glad you liked the comment on the wet willy. I noted you did not say anything about liking the wet willy......that's fine too.....and yeah there are some shorts there someplace...I should go look for them......

Ser Infiel said...

Ooh! I'm left wondering what made your willy so wet. Wetness is a fetish of mine and you have certainly done justice to it. ;)

Your wife's shorts and her gorgeous legs are definitely enviable. Yum! More of her legs, please! =D

bdenied said...

ser: then you will have to keep wondering......and I so agree with your assesment of her legs.....I love these shorts too...so damn naughty arent they.

Kittie Kate said...

Nice wet willy!!!

Thanks for indulging! :)

Happy belated HNT (I was at the football game yesterday).

bdenied said...

Kittie Kate: Thanks for your kind compliment but thanks even more for suggesting it..It was my pleasuure to indludge....It made my exhibitionsit side happy...

Ms. Lily said...

Didn't mean to ignore the willy, lol. I never met a willy I didn't enjoy. So yes, very nice wet willy!
~Lily

Kittie Kate said...

You are an exhibitionist?
I'll send you an email. ;)

bdenied said...

Kittie Kate: Yes, and I sent you a reply. Let me know....

45 Days

 I may have mentioned that after a nice session between my wife and me where she came and I did not, my wife had been teasing me to the brin...