Sunday, August 10, 2008

Games-----



We are both fans of the British Sit Com "Coupling." Not only is it very sexy, it is funny to boot and the fun usually has some sexual innuendo...

The characters are very attractive, the girls are tops and for the ladies, the men are handsome....One character is a daffy girl and she has her male counterpart who is more daffy than she is.

The other night I got inspired by an episode...In in Patrick one of the main characters thinks he is going to have a threesome with his girlfriend...Of course he thinks it is a girl she is bringing into the fold but in reality it is Jeff the daffy guy character.

Not only is Patrick smitten with threesomes he seems to be a fan of bondage too...so he cuffs himself to the bed after he strips naked and puts whipped cream on his nipples and penis, only to have Jeff enter the room and they both scream a blood curtling scream...It was hilarious.

Well I have a female friend who just loves the idea of teasing guys and preventing them from cumming....we have never played but we have discussed it and my wife thinks it is a hot idea and so does the female friend...to have both them tease me would be....oh well..

Anyway I got this brilliant idea from Coupling...I got some restraints and managed to figure out a way to get into them. I left her a note that when she came in she was to come into the bedroom but not say a word...be very quite.....then she was to come out and read the second part of the note on the counter in the kitchen. I wont bore you with details but it basically told her about the fantasy., unfortunately the other girl was not around but my wife had the option of teasing till her hearts content and I had the fantasy of not really knowing who was there and who was not....my wife played her part to a performance worth of an oscar......We took (she took...I was tied up) several photos and these two hilight the event...and for those who might think otherwise
those are jockey shorts for men......

7 comments:

Miss Honey said...

Love these pictures and this delicious game. The imagination is such a powerful and wonderful sex toy.

Too bad about the undies though, as I like a boy in panties... no worries though that is just my naughtiness.

Lavender Fields said...

I love men in women's panties,it looks so sexy.
Lovely fantasy game you played.

bdenied said...

Miss Honey...Thanks for the compliment. It is strange that there is not a whole lot of difference in the actual style of mens underwear vs womens underwear but those are men's.....I was brought up in the jockey era while my own Father worn those hideous baggy boxers...Today's younger men wear the baggy boxers while my generation chose the jockey and mens bikini underwear...I suppose our Son's sons will go back to what my generation wore. The last time I had on boxers was in the army and I hated that my cock always flopped out of those underwear...these feel so much more secure.

Anna...I appreciate the comment but sorry those are men's briefs....not panties....

Joy, Shared said...

I don't know ... I've never seen Jockey underwear, but I've got quite a few pairs of panties that look suspiciously like what you've got on up there. :)

~ Joy ~

bdenied said...

Joy, they are Jockey for men...trust me on that...you can see the tag in the just under the waist band to the left of teh photo..Its black....its on the outside...sorry to dissapoint you girls but panties they aint....

Joy, Shared said...

You know, Jockey makes panties, too.

~ Joy ~

( And, you also know that I'm completely just teasing you. )

Ser Infiel said...

Aw, I would've loved more details! How very erotic of you two - you came up with a spontaneous yet very well thought out plan and she played her role like a seasoned actress. I hope you'll share more about denial when your wife is introduced to her new cohort. . . :)

45 Days

 I may have mentioned that after a nice session between my wife and me where she came and I did not, my wife had been teasing me to the brin...