Friday, July 11, 2008

More Questions and Answers

I am again responding to some questions I get. Please feel free to ask here in the comments and or send them to me via email....the address is on the profile.


Q: You said you and she sometimes play chasity and or tease and denial games. How do you do that and have you ever been in a chasity device?

A> Mostly she will masturbate me on a nightly basis. She likes me to get an erection every day. Rarely do these masturbation sessions lead to me cumming...By cumming I mean an ejaculation. I do orgasm from them which you may find suprising is not the same as ejaculation. I have worn a chastity device and we both were involved with me wearing it. It was not something I did without her knowledge. Interestingly enough, chasity play can be very erotic.

Q: If you wore a chasity device for how long did you wear it?

A> I have worn one for up to 14 days, but I think long term wear is more a fantasy than a practica reality since they can be very, very uncomfortable to wear. I have only worn the tube kinds not the more expensive custom made ones.

Q: Would you go down on her after someone cums in her pussy or would you kiss her after she has given a bj?

A. Sure, I would.......although I must say its not something we ever discuss in any detail nor has it been any fantasy she has expressed to me but I would and I have. I think the real question here is would I if there were another guys cum there. Yes, I would......but I'm not sure its something that interests her or is of a particular turn on or turn off.

Q. Do you and she still have an active sex life.

A> Yes, very active

Q. How would you feel if she stopped having sex with you and only had sex with other men?

A> I would not like that a bit. I sometimes have a fantasy that I only provide her oral or hand service and she reserves her pussy for other cocks but I have no desire to be completely cut off. As a fantasy its fun as a reality I'm not sure about it.

From time to time I will answer questions here as long as you guys keep asking them. I do reply individually too.

2 comments:

Emma Kelly said...

Hi bd,

Interesting post. It's interesting to see how each of us feels and how we're strung together.

Best,

scott
Mrs. Kelly's Playhouse

bdenied said...

Thank you Scott....

Amazing Day

  Well. So much happened, where do   I start?  It Was an amazing day!   My long   term guy has had a change in jobs   and has not had acce...