Thursday, July 31, 2008

Lunch Time

Well I stayed here until her lunch date arrived. We shook hands and I remarked that he was going to fuck my wife again and he just nodded his agreement. I headed off to lunch. I was going to get a burger but wound up at a hot dog stand instead. They smelled too good to pass up.

I got back just as she was about to leave. She had that "I have just been fucked glow." His scent was still on her. I asked if she had a good lunch and she said yes, kissed me and headed off for work again.

When she came home I got some more details, but not a lot more. She did say, "That was a very enjoyable fun romp." She said he mentioned that he apologized as it was a fast furious fuck and the entire event did not last long.

Her attitude was quite the contrary..She really enjoyed the fast furious pace and the urgency that it conveyed. She told me he "fucked me really hard and it felt really good." He apparently had some lunch of his own and she had her own "hot dog" to snack on.

She really likes this guy and likes the way he fucks her. She was and is impressed that he gets hard so quickly. She said that he undressed her (she really liked that) and that as he was undoing her zipper which was in the back of her dress (zippers are hidden all over th place on womens clothing) she could feel his hard on pressing against her. I think she described it as "His big hard on" I think that was her way of telling me that he does not lack in that department.....

My guess is that she would not mind having lunch with him some more....oh yeah and for those of you who want to know....I did not get any pussy from her last night.......my cock has not been inside her pussy in almost four weeks and he has had her at least twice during that time......I think I have gotten one hand job from her in that time and I have gotten to get her off a few times with my mouth but my cock has been denied access to her tight little pussy......

1 comment:

Miss Honey said...

How lovely that she had such a delicious lunch.

(And yes, my link is up and working... thank you... I will add you to mine as well as I love reading of your adventures.)

Amazing Day

  Well. So much happened, where do   I start?  It Was an amazing day!   My long   term guy has had a change in jobs   and has not had acce...