Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Diary of a Call Girl

We have really gotten into the Showtime series "Diary of a Call Girl." The stories are sexy, the costuming, sexy, the bodies sexy and the show has an erotic quality.

I think it also fulfills her fantasy of being a call girl. I think she likes to think of herself as one when she gets those middle of the night calls from her fantasy guy....well she used too anyway until he hid her in the hotel room while he went downstaris and swilled beers.

Last night our herione tossed a client out who had no respect and was a bit nasty. Then she had to give it away free. Pretty funny show but it had a lot to say.

All is quite here. Her new fantasy guy told her he found the blog and wanted to get with her again but so far we have not seen or heard from him. So if he is reading........

In any even if he is he might be interested to find out she finds him very hot. I have also enjoyed him coming by. It's funny though, he does not touch her while we all all in the same room. Perhaps now that he has read hte blog he might undersand it really is something I do not mind.

Gotta run just thought I'd fill in a post since I havent been posting too much but then that is life...sometimes it just gets boring.

3 comments:

Lavender Fields said...

Im sure he'll call when he's ready.Sometimes i find people get a little freaked at first to learn they are being wrote about online.

Kittie Kate said...

I haven't heard that one.

I wonder how real it is. I know someone who was seeing a call girl. He paid fat coin too.

bdenied said...

Anna she sure hopes so..


what havent you heard Kittie Kate? The show Diary? its on Showtime....I believe its based on an acutal diary but Im not positive about that

Amazing Day

  Well. So much happened, where do   I start?  It Was an amazing day!   My long   term guy has had a change in jobs   and has not had acce...