Friday, July 25, 2008

Waiting my turn or will there be a turn?


Well this is a good photo to illustrate what happened last night. Although the husband in the photo is getting cerel for breakfeast while the boyfriend gets her, you will get the idea after I tell you what happened last night.
She came home from work. Got freshened up a bit. Took her bra off. She wore a sexy sun dress and without the bra it could be pretty obvious as it was rather easy to look down the top of the dress.
I had a packaged dinner I heated in the micro wave. She kissed me and left for her date with the old high school buddy.
She got home around 10 having spent the past four hours with him. He took her to dinner, then to her hotel room. I could smell his cologne on her. She was happy when she got back and told me that they had a good time.
She did not give me the details of their sexual encounter, but I think it was well understood between us that there was one. She wanted to watch Swingtown but they moved the night of the show.
She said, he would be in town sometime in the near future.. It was six months since she last saw him, but she said he was and is really interested in doing a threesome. She said he kept saying things like, "wouldnt you like two cocks in you, etc.." so I assume if they talked like that, they must have fucked. There were no other tell tale signs like there is when she is with her two main fantasy guys...(one now since the other is not in her good graces anymore)
After she got undressed, I was feeling a bit frisky and started to pet her pussy. She just said, "You will have to wait your not getting any tonight." Wow.....and when she said that I got even harder.....I love the fact that she is not afraid to go off and fuck someone and come home and not feel any particular need to get it from me. I love that she is not afraid to tease me the night before and still not give me any....it just keeps getting hotter and hotter.
By the way I love this photo too. I love that she is semi naked, obviously playing with the boyfriend while the husband is basically just a guest.....so when guys do wives and the hubsands are present there are those of us who think its hot that the other guy get the pussy while we get to enjoy it with no other reward except her happiness.....so again...Tease-denial-cuckolded-----

4 comments:

Miss Honey said...

I love reading your posts. You love for her and your desires are so open and honest. Very erotic, very sexy.

bdenied said...

Ms Honey...thanks for stopping by and leaving such a nice comment. I am glad you find our post erotic....and sexy too....I just write what happens with us...

Ser Infiel said...

I definitely agree with Miss Honey! Your entries are so down-to-earth yet at the same time so extraordinary. They're a pleasure to read.

I'm wondering, is the swinger's bargain only on her end or do you get to enjoy other warm bodies too? I'm also curious how long you've been married or how long this has worked for you guys; I'd love to have this type of relationship but haven't found the right guy yet, I guess.

I'll be back to read more soon! ^_^

bdenied said...

Ser: I could if I really wanted too. I have in the past. It is not really me and I really dont want too. Its not natural for me. I would really prefer if she just said she did not want me too. In a lot of ways I think that is her preferance but she thinks she is being fair....like I said I would be fine if she just said "No way its only for me.!"

Amazing Day

  Well. So much happened, where do   I start?  It Was an amazing day!   My long   term guy has had a change in jobs   and has not had acce...