Wednesday, July 30, 2008

What's for Lunch

What is for lunch today? I think she has hot cock on the menu and warm pussy.........I will probably grab a burger..

Ok so what does all this mean? Her new number one fantasy guy is scheduled to make a lunch time visit to the house today.

I shaved her pussy in preperation and after I did she says, "Are you going to be here for lunch today?" I said, "Do you want me here?"" There was something in her tone when she asked and I was not suprised to hear the answer. "No, go find something to do.."\


She wants her privacy and she wants to be alone with him. She does not even want me in the house...is she afradi I will listen or does she just want to go wild and not have to worry about inhibitions, and does she think its a turn on for me?

Its her pussy and our rules are she can share it with whomever she wants to share it and it does not have to involve me////I will let you know what I know when I know it/// but for now I write this with my friend down their raising his head........

9 comments:

Miss Honey said...

Look how perfectly good you are leaving when you are told so that she may enjoy that lovely hot cock.

You sitting there having a burger and fries only imagining how he is making her scream. Wondering if he is licking and tasting that pussy that your shaved for the occasion. Delicious in all aspects of this.

I do look forward to hearing what you know when you know it.

Honey

Slut, No Bounds said...

wheweeee! Damn that is HOT! :-)

Joy, Shared said...

Glad I'm not the only one driven nuts by the waiting and the wondering and the curiosity about what might be happening.

Enjoy your lunch!

bdenied said...

Honey: Thanks for your comment and Im glad you liked the post and the reason behind the post. I added you as a link on my sidebar...Let me know if it does not show up...sometimes the links dont take.

Slut: Glad you approve, since your private I have not linked you on the side bar but can if you want me too....Joy is linked but it goes to their old site not the invite site..

Joy, I think you are beginning to discover what I have known for a long time.

Oh and by the way....Lunch was a hot dog instead of a burger...was across the steet from a hot dog stand and they smelled too good to resist.

Lavender Fields said...

Im sure she's planning a wild time with the new man

bdenied said...

Anna, I think a wild time was had but I dont have any details yet.....

Emma Kelly said...

Hi bd,

Upon reading this post, my little friend raised his head and nodded at your little friend. An odd image totally w/o further implications.

It's just, you know, solidarity.

Best,

scott
Mrs. Kelly's Playhouse

Alfie said...

But did you enjoy your burger?

bdenied said...

Scott: nice to have solidarity.

Alfie: Actually it turned out to be a hot dog.. I think you Brits call them Bangers......odd name.....but she is getting banged while Im eating a banger......LOL.

Amazing Day

  Well. So much happened, where do   I start?  It Was an amazing day!   My long   term guy has had a change in jobs   and has not had acce...