Sunday, July 13, 2008

Got Milk?

I have read and read about the subject of prostate milking. We have tired it and never had any sucess. For those of you who don't know, the prostate glad in located inside the recal area and feels about the seize and shape of a walnut.

It produces the substance that we commonly call ejaculate. I don't have a clue as to how it does this I just know that it does. It does not make sperm but rather the liquid the sperm swim in...

I know that some claim that if the prostate is not emptied enough then bad things can happen.....I have heard everything from prostate cancer to swollen enlaged prostate casuing incomplete urination and frequenc.

While I don't ejaculate a lot I think I do so in healthy does and often enough to not be concerned.

In any event go back about three weeks and she and I had stopped in liquor store to buy some Irish Whiskey...There was a nearby adult "toy store." and we stopped in'

We found a glass (pyrex glass) dildo and we have been interested in one since we saw a segment on them on Real Sex an HBO documentry on sex lives around the world.

So we plopped our 35 bucks down and bought one.

Now she found the glass a bit too stiff for her liking and since she is not really into toys did not like it much.

The next day, feeling horny, I got this sudden urge to put it in me. I did and immediately a milky white substance looking a lot like watered down ejaculated was literally pouring from my penis opening. The sensation while not unpleasant and actully feeling good was not an orgasm nor was it a true ejaculation. It just poured out. I tried it with her that night and did manage to get some drops but they were more like pre-cum than the pouring I felt.

I have tried it with her a few more times and each time has been after I did it myself and again the same results.

Last night we went to a club, listened to some music and watched some very sexy people both female for me and male for her. Came home and I got my glass friend out again and tried it again. Nothing, zilch, nada, and then a five minute delay and it was oozing out like precum not like the free pour I had experienced by myself.

Still she got the idea. I did not ejaculate nor have an orgasm but stuff did come out in copious amounts but not to the degree it came out of me on my solo expeditions.

Eventually, we laid down in bed and she masturbated me and much to my suprise it pured out of me...a true ejaculation/orgasm.

I am going to continue to do this :milking" unil I get it right or we are dead which ever occurs first.

1 comment:

Emma Kelly said...

Hi bd,

Same here. We've tried this a number of times through the years with mixed results. When Em has worked me with a strap-on the milking scenario has been most effective both physically and emotionally.

Best,

scott
Mrs. Kelly's Playhouse

Amazing Day

  Well. So much happened, where do   I start?  It Was an amazing day!   My long   term guy has had a change in jobs   and has not had acce...