Wednesday, April 16, 2008

A Big Thank You 200k

I just looked at my stat counter and was amazed to note that my blog has been at least looked at 200,000 times.

I started this blog with no idea that anyone would read it or stop by and I can imagine that when one is on TV talking to a camera they hope but dont really know if someone on the other end is watching or listening to what they say. It took me quite a while to figure out how to turn the comments section on, how to link to other blogs, how to post a photo and how to add a stat counter.
So I know that the count while not accurate to the nth degree is a good indication that some one is interested in our little slice of life.

I began this blog with the hopes that I could shed some light on what it is like to be in a loving marriage where in we explore the joys of sex with others without feeling guilty about it. As you well know if you have kept up, she has had several "lovers." I have had a few but mostly do not venture outside our marital bedroom.

I enjoy my wife seeing and having sex with other men. What started out as a fantasy to engage in mfm threesomes has morphed into her mostly dating without my presence. I have found this to be a highly erotic experience. She sometimes says she would not do it if I did not request it but frankly Im not sure that is totally true. She has a real fondness for her number one guy and I do not think she would ever give him up. But I digress.

The real purpose of writing today was and is to thank each and everyone of you who has come by even if only for a second or a minute..Special thanks to those who have taken the time to drop me a comment. I love comments, good bad or otherwise. I hope I have educated some of you, opened some minds or just instilled tolerance for those who have a different outlook on what constitues a comitted and loving relationship....thanks again my dear readers....because of you I write....

8 comments:

Blissfully Wed said...

It's my pleasure to read what you choose to share. Thanks!

My best to you and your beautiful wife.

vsk witness said...

You are a gracious and interesting blogger. 200,000? Your just getting what you deserve!

Kittie Kate said...

Sex without guilt!
That is something to be proud of. In our culture, there is not enough of that.

Alfie said...

I love reading your blog and it inspires fantasies (which I guess will remain fantasies).

db said...

congrats!
& because of this blog, a friendship was made

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Greg and Sheryl said...

Congratulations on reaching your milestone. Keep up the great work!

45 Days

 I may have mentioned that after a nice session between my wife and me where she came and I did not, my wife had been teasing me to the brin...