Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Preperation


This mag cover while not conveying the total story does tell some of it.
She informed me today that her new Friend with whom she has established contact wants to meet her tomorrow.
She asked to be shaved and pampered a bit which is code for "Shave me and lick my clit.!"
I always like to help her and like to make sure she feels nice and pampered before a meeting with a new or for that matter and old boyfriend.
So I opened up the shop, got the hot soapy water, made sure her pubes were nice and neat then rewarded myself and her I hope with a nice tounge bath of her kitty. She came gallons in my mouth which I love.
Tomorrow might be her day but today was mine...I will let you know when it happens with as much detail as possible

3 comments:

db said...

nothin' tastier than a freshly shaved kitty!
YUM!!

bdenied said...

Hank great minds think alike..You therefore have a great mind.

Lavender Fields said...

can't wait to hear the details

45 Days

 I may have mentioned that after a nice session between my wife and me where she came and I did not, my wife had been teasing me to the brin...