Monday, April 14, 2008

Fridays

I dont know if Friday is a cuckold husband day or not but this past Friday as last Friday she met with a guy and I departed the house for a bit while she and he did their thing.

I did not get many details...actually none......no nitty gritty.....I noticed she did keep her panties on and I have noticed she has been doing this after meeting with a guy.

I had been kept on the edge Thursday night....Friday afternoon I was feeling really turned on, took her by the hand, lead her into the bedroom, pulled off the jeans and panties and pulled her legs apart.

I was in her in a second. She was very wet....I did not last long at all...The combination of being very turned on by her doing another guy, being kept on the edge and my mind racing with the thoughts of what it looked like just sent me over the edge.

A very hot day indeed

1 comment:

Lavender Fields said...

You certainly did seem to be super excited.

45 Days

 I may have mentioned that after a nice session between my wife and me where she came and I did not, my wife had been teasing me to the brin...