Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Saturday and the weekend

Well, well, my Hot little wife had another go Saturday. I was at work and came home to find her dressed very sexily in a little skimpy nothing. She said her BF was on his way...While we have discussed my being present, I thought it best to leave her to her privacy. I was hungry as hell and wanted lunch and I had to visit someone in the hospital with whom I work. So I kissed her, told her to have a great time and headed out for my errands.
I came home later that afternoon, and told her our new friends had called and invited us out. We agreed to meet them at a Western wear store where I do believe the goal was to get us both boots.

We met them, I bought my first pair and I can now see how this can become adicting.. My lovely picked out a cute but very sexy pair herself.


We then went downtown for dinner and it was a mad house. The place we wanted to get into was jammed packed and very confusing. All of us had decided a great cheeseburger would hit the spot and that's why we picked this place. Anyway we wound up next door and were told we had a 45 minute wait which turned out to be less than 15 minutes...Great...problem is they had no burgers on the menu..Oh well, chicken, ribs and country fried steak and gravy were substitutes.

We meandered towrds our car and agreed to hit one of those trendy coffe shops were you get just about anything except coffee. They caught the dinner tab so we picked up dessert.

I have to tell you guys that we really like this couple, and probably more so than any couple we have ever had the pleasure of meeting. Not only are they both great at conversation, they are very attractive and just look like a great couple together. I think he and I have been blessed by two extraordinary hot sexy ladies. Being around these two girls you just sense their sensuality and sexuality and with the exception of a suble innuendo we do not even chat that much about sexual subjects. And I would think he agrees both the girls look great in tight jeans and booots too.

So after a great dinner, conversation and coffee we parted company and I am amazed at just how much energy being with them gives both my wife and I....
Sunday we broke out the camera and we took about 70 photos.....I have promised you these photos for a while and I hope you like them. So if the photos does not show it, we got quite excited and the end results are plain. Enjoy



























9 comments:

Blissfully Wed said...

Great read. The photos are beautiful. I especially like that second one of her. Makes me think the most delicious of thoughts.

db said...

I am with bw... love the second one!
they are all stunning

bdenied said...

so you two guys have lingerie fetishes....LOL...yeah I kinda like it myself that's why I put it up. I was never much a fan of boy shorts as I loved thongs, but those just look hot on her and I was in a store one day, saw them and thought wow...she would look great..I guess you agree....we were supposed to have her in thigh highs but she forgot to put them on...maybe another day

Alfie said...

Great photos. Number four is inspirational.

vsk witness said...

Go to hear you met a couple of your liking. We have a couple of couples that we think might work for us. Now finding the time when four of us can be alone, ha. Ha ha ha . . .

Greg and Sheryl said...

It's rare to click with other couples so quickly, so it's always exciting when it happens. Nice cumshot!

bdenied said...

VSk, I think we hit the jackpot with them...Great couple, great personalities and just damn nice folks....

Could not agree with you more Greg&Sheryl....it rarely happens but its nice when it does

Kittie Kate said...

Looks like fun!
I love seeing cumshots!

bdenied said...

Kittie Kate: we will just have do do more of them then...they are kinda of fun...

45 Days

 I may have mentioned that after a nice session between my wife and me where she came and I did not, my wife had been teasing me to the brin...