Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Comment code

Sorry but I had to put a code to pass for comments as it seems I got bombed with spam comments. I have resisted doing this because I find it a pain in the ass when I want to leave a comment but unfortunately the net is full of spam posters......I just think its an intrusion to put commercial links under the guise of comments on a blog or anything else for that matter.


So I did it and I hope it does not discourage my readers from dropping me a line....I also dont like to post off the topic of the blog but felt I owed you guys an explanation.


So enjoy this little picuture of some panties I had made for her........I think they are kinda cute myself


6 comments:

Peggy said...

I'm going to need the name of your panty supplier...

Happy HNT!

Blissfully Wed said...

"Let me stand next to your fire."

;)

db said...

I keep clicking the pic hoping the panties will disappear

we have been "spamed" a lot lately also. I might have to turn my code thing on also

Anonymous said...

no problem
I love the panties too

Naughty K said...

Nice panties...where's mine...

bdenied said...

Im sorry Im getting these spam comments and IM trying to figure out how to stop them. I also cant figure out how to remove them so if anyone knows please let me know.

45 Days

 I may have mentioned that after a nice session between my wife and me where she came and I did not, my wife had been teasing me to the brin...