Wednesday, March 5, 2008

HNT


I hope the B&W effect is to everyone's acceptance.... I rahter like this view myself. We were trying for the natural, accidential look. Not the overt in your face spread leg shot. I think it worked a couple came by and asked her if she was looking at a large green lizard. I forget their names but they were all over the place since so many people bought them as pets and then let them go. Actually there was one close by.....I think her husband got a nice view and thought we would share it with you guys..

8 comments:

Blissfully Wed said...

I always love looking at your beautiful wife.

HHNT!

db said...

it is a nice view!!
HHNT

Alfie said...

A great shot. Funny how these accidental (or accidentally on purpose) can sometimes be more erotic than posed pics.

bdenied said...

Alfie, Hank and Blissfully Wed, thank you so much. You guys are really kind.
Ms bdenied.....

Angel said...

Your wife is so wonderful to look at....beautiful! HHNT

Anonymous said...

Very nice picture.... we would love to be that couple you met....:)

Have a nice weekend, love Mike & Eva xx

Kittie Kate said...

That's sexy!
The pose works, and the black and white makes it even better.

Happy belated HNT!

bdenied said...

Angel, M&E and Kittie Kate, we appreciate you stopping by and taking the time to leave us a comment...makes the blog worthwhile for us...You guys are great thanks....

45 Days

 I may have mentioned that after a nice session between my wife and me where she came and I did not, my wife had been teasing me to the brin...