Thursday, March 13, 2008

Cuckolding and Coffee

What does cuckolding and coffee have to do with one another? Frankly nothing but sometimes over coffe people get into conversations they would not normally otherwise deleve into.

Case in point. Speaking to my wife today (a wake up to go) she was telling me she went to one of those trendy coffee shops (you know---where you pay 6bucks for a late'something or another) to get a cup of decalf and read a magazine and enjoy the spring like weather.

She said she got her coffee and found a table outside and sat down and soon a couple sat at the table across from her. The male half (a guy in his 30's) said she was sitting in his favorite spot. She offered to move but he declined and started to get chatty. and the conversation gets to what are you doing, hows it going etc...She says she is moving tomorrow and he says why and she says a job. He asks her what she does and she says she has no job its for her husbands job and he says guys in my job have girlfriends all over.

She tells him while that may be true, if I can fool around she can too and she says, "It's called cuckolding and I do it." Well that was apparently the end of the conversation... She tells me his girlfriend was smiling and nodding her head but she does not know why.

Sounds to me like he was flirting with her and also sounds like maybe he had that perfect man fantasy (you know 2girls one guy) and she just burst his bubble.

Sometimes conversation over coffee can lead to more than someone wants to know.....

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Interesting. A couple of weeks ago, while on the phone with me, Ms. Catwoman took a young man's phone number while she was having a coffee. I don't know if she ever called him.

Casey said...

I like this post, my wife and I are into the lifestyle however she doesn't know I started a blog to discuss this. She is a private person, but it excites me. My blog is www.alongthebiway.blogspot.com read it as I try to develop it

Ms Leather N Pearls said...

Oh so true ... sometimes we all get more info than we bargined for. Our young waitress the other day hung around our table a little bit to long and to much and she got an ear full as we were discussing lifestyle issues very bluntly. I liked your blog and am adding a link to it on my blog. I hope you'll stop by to see it.

bdenied said...

S2C thanks for the comment, I think its always nice if we really dont know.....adds to the excitement.

Casey welcome...Your site is interesting.....will look forward to how it develops.


Thanks Ms Leather stopped by for a minute.....always nice to see new bloggers talking about what they do.

Unknown said...

It's funny. She would tell me anything I wanted to know, but some stuff, she just doesn't bring up, so neither do I. She had one date with a guy a couple of months ago. As far as I can tell, they have not stayed in touch,even though they planned to.

45 Days

 I may have mentioned that after a nice session between my wife and me where she came and I did not, my wife had been teasing me to the brin...