Friday, March 28, 2008

Friday Updates

Not much to write about as I have been very busy with the new job. Got a raise today which was unexpected.....

Havent posted much since I have been working early from 6:00am to the afternoons....Too tired to write much.

The new house is coming together and she is at the moment looking for a job. I took her from a very good paying job to being a "Housewife" and we need the income.....

I still dont have too many details of her most recent trysts but she really enjoyed them and I think she has really adapted to the hot wife monicker and really likes her sexual freedom.

We will meet some blogger friends tomorrow and we are really looking forward to it as they seem to be a very hot couple and even nice too boot. We hope to establish a long lasting friendship with them...

Have a great weekend everyone...

1 comment:

Peggy said...

Glad everything's settling in well! See you soon!

45 Days

 I may have mentioned that after a nice session between my wife and me where she came and I did not, my wife had been teasing me to the brin...