Monday, March 17, 2008

Together again....at last

We arrived at our new home together late Saturday... I noticed I can not travel as fast when we are together...Have to make more stops...I pass the same slow drivers four or five times....

LOL......its a guy thing......but If I had to make 90 stops at least they were with her and we sure took the time to get reaquainted.

Speaking of passing the slow guys...I am getting ready to zoom up to 90 to get around one real poker and bingo I am suddenly doing about 30....what the fuck!.....lucky there is an exit a mile up the road if only I can make it. I do.

Having a female with me was a godsend...she spots the mall and in the mall is a Sears and in the sears is an auto shop....he cant help me....(tires, batteries, oil changes etc..) but across the mall lot is a Firestone dealer....They hook the car up to a diagnostic and cant figure it out.

The boss says he had the same type car in the other day and turns out the coil was intermittent...we order a new coil and &250.00 bucks later Im out the door and on my wa

1 comment:

45 Days

 I may have mentioned that after a nice session between my wife and me where she came and I did not, my wife had been teasing me to the brin...