Sunday, March 23, 2008

More Details

I don't have a lot of details yet and maybe wont get them but this is what I do know.

After visiting me a few weeks ago before she had to return home to pack things up, she had met a guy for coffee and they had some mutual chemistry. She met him here at our new home city and she promised she would get with him on her return.

Friday night she played with me for a couple of hours getting me nice and horny and leaving me with a very nice erection...Esecially for someone my age......she said she wanted me "hard all night and all day and wait until tomorrow."

I was at work on Saturday and knew her new friend was coming over for a visit. Left work early afternoon and called to make sure I was not intruding....

She said he had come over, was shy at first and a bit nervous...(Not easy to screw on demand)....She said she had two things in the new house set up...Dinner table and the bedroom because she likes to eat and she loves to fuck.

Apparently they did. She wore her new "Fuck Buddy Wanted, Apply Within" panties....He rather liked those she said. (I will take a picture and post them but the camera is packed away still so please be patient.)

Apparently he got a nice BJ from her and they must have "fucked." She said he had a nice touch and she said she had a good time...He was apparently shaved in strategic places which she likes...

I asked her to write about the event and I don't know if she will or will not. But you now know what I know.

She did wear the panties all day.....Later that night I dragged her into the bedroom and as the Victorian writers would say, "I had my way with her and rogered her properly!"

I did not cum in her or on her as I wanted to save it and I have no idea if he did either although she was very wet and very slippery but by then it had been hours. I noted the sheets had not been changed from when I had left for work but it was a bit too dark in the bedroom to ascertain any evidence..

Happy Easter for those who celebrate the Holiday......and for those who don't enjoy your day anyway.

5 comments:

Blissfully Wed said...

Will she write about it if I ask her to? ;)

Thanks for sharing and thanks for the nice comments over at our blog. You guys are pretty awesome.

Lavender Fields said...

Dont you think the not really knowing is far more exciting sometimes.I know i do

Anonymous said...

Thanks for your posting. Can't wait to here more details. By the way, you mentioned that you "had your way with her" (using the Victorian phrasing on that). But it was not clear for me whether you actually came in her. To have your way with her would mean (to me) that you came in her. But in the subsequent paragraph you say that you did not cum in her.

If you did not come in her when you had "your way with her", then that must have been... uh... hard on you. But at the same time oh so terribly erotic!! And did she cum as you had your way with her.

Thanks again

db said...

"because she likes to eat and she loves to fuck."

Two of my most favorite things also!

bdenied said...

Thanks Bliss,

Yes Anna I agree

Hank, eating and fucking...what more to life could there be?

I did not cum in her. I meant by having my way, that I took her by the hand lead her into the bedroom, spread her legs and fucked her.....I know that is not "Victorian" but that is what I did. I held back from cumming in her.....it was not hard on me as I enjoy prolonging ejaculation......I had several orgasms and yes, an orgasm can happen without ejaculation.....

45 Days

 I may have mentioned that after a nice session between my wife and me where she came and I did not, my wife had been teasing me to the brin...