Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Details 2

I wrote more about the details and somehow I hit a key and 'poof" they went away....into cyberspace somewhere...Hate it when that happens.

Basically I have all the details I know of...I have written them, and shehas not come forth with more details.

She did meet a guy yesterday and I think they made their way back here and had a good time together...She found this guy hot and attractive, I surmise she gave him a BJ and he came in her mouth....Dont know any more after that.

I would guess he fucked her too.......I did have some brief email correspondence with him a few weeks ago and said he could go for it if he wanted too....apparently he did.

We did a lot of snuggling last night but I did not get into her pants...and yes she played with me and I got hard several times but did not cum.

Im beginning to want to cum badly but I assume I will when she wants me too and Im not pushin git.

3 comments:

Lavender Fields said...

He certainly sounds interesting.
Im presuming your wife decides when you can cum
If thats right.How long does she tend to let you go between times

bdenied said...

Anna, sometimes we play that game of "tease and denial" but not always. Actually sometimes I just drag her into the bedroom and ravish her and she does not have much to say about it except she likes it.

Anonymous said...

actually, I sort of enjoy not cumming, and I am guessing you do also. It keeps us on edge, and when we finally do get to it's ever more intense.

Seems like a wonderful situation to me.

45 Days

 I may have mentioned that after a nice session between my wife and me where she came and I did not, my wife had been teasing me to the brin...